• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Persistent Ebayer wants to deal privately

1,072 posts in this topic

Also, you don't need to be afraid to be different from these other guys. Kindness is a strength. Why not use it.

2:30 AM... time to hit the sack. I'll chat you up tomorrow if you're up for it.

Jerk signing off.

There are innuendos all over this.

I was going to post something about simile but left it alone lol

Also, you don't need to be afraid to be different from these other guys. Kindness is a strength. Why not use it.

2:30 AM... time to hit the sack. I'll chat you up tomorrow if you're up for it.

Jerk signing off.

You're the one who insulted me and didn't apologise. So yeah, you're a jerk

dog_2-png.png

I've got more

There are people that follow my eBay listings but have my phone number or personal email address from prior sales thanks to PayPal sending that information. When I list things I do times get a direct email or text asking me if I would accept a certain price and sell it direct. I have.

(They didn't use the eBay messaging system yet initially saw the item on eBay)

You didn't send me a long cat xmas card :(

Its almost funny that Vger went to such lengths to prove he was not the guy on the PL just to blow his reputation anyway with FDQ antics.

What rep? Only rep he showed is that he is just another run of the mill jerk, just like the millions of others

MetaPSI... Can I ask... you're a girl, right? Where abouts in Canada?

Gauntlet thrown.

-slym

Should swing by there sometime. You seem like the type

Please elaborate... at this point, I think you can be brutally honest. What type is that?

Nosy

Well... you guys dug up all my info. Fair is fair. Besides, curiosity is a sign of being elevated.

Okay... no offense but I'm going to say... limited education but not necessarily limited in your reach. Did not enjoy my trail but participated. Alberta... small comic community. Probably not an investor... more of a reader. Business could mean anything... An executive? Probably not. Emotional yes. Easily agitated when provoked.

Pretty close, right?

This. This mess right here. This is hilarious.

-slym

4 chan? Don't know what you mean.

Insulted? Not really. Being a visible minority, I grew up with racism so it's nothing new.

Dishonored? Hardly. I'm not ashamed about anything I said. I still stand by my statements.

Vindicated? Yes.

Almost 6000 posts = time, so no kids, no husband.

Missed my analogy about Blacks in the US so not a deep thinker.

Smart, assertive, with a simple view of life.

Nothing wrong with who you are.

So far, you are 0%.

This is hilarious, though. Do go on!

-slym

Vger7. . Education is relative.

You should know the difference between knowledge and wisdom.

Singling me out for whatever this is... what for?

Absolutely. Many great minds never finished high school. It means nothing. I singled you out because:

1. Your a girl.

2. I don't believe you enjoyed my trial.

3. Your Canadian.

Besides, I have keep the boys entertained.

giggle.gif

-slym

Please elaborate... at this point, I think you can be brutally honest. What type is that?

Nosy

Well... you guys dug up all my info. Fair is fair. Besides, curiosity is a sign of being elevated.

Okay... no offense but I'm going to say... limited education but not necessarily limited in your reach. Did not enjoy my trail but participated. Alberta... small comic community. Probably not an investor... more of a reader. Business could mean anything... An executive? Probably not. Emotional yes. Easily agitated when provoked.

Pretty close, right?

You forgot to ask her if she can still hear the lambs screaming.

Kindness is a strength. Why not use it.

The same can be asked regarding the question mark.

Nosy

Pretty close, right?

You forgot to ask her if she can still hear the lambs screaming.

giggle.gif

-slym

Me: likes sharing email addresses, racial analogies, spam, androgynous Canadians.

Hates trials, common sense, making my own email account, spiders, screen names that don't sound like *spoon*.

R U the 1??

Feel free to contact me notsagat@aol.com

Me: likes sharing email addresses, racial analogies, spam, androgynous Canadians.

Hates trials, common sense, making my own email account, spiders, screen names that don't sound like *spoon*.

R U the 1??

Feel free to contact me notsagat@aol.com

-slym