• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

eBay The eBay Official eBay Thread eBay
33 33

4,168 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

That’s true however 90 percent of the time I make a lot more via auction on many items than I would via buy it now 

and items sell instead of sitting and sitting etc 

What happened to your 880 ?  You will probably make more relisting it.  that thing is on fire.

14 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

What happened to your 880 ?  You will probably make more relisting it.  that thing is on fire.

Going back up tonight. I noticed eBay and reported the buyer for violating eBay policies regarding threats and abusing the return program

havent heard back 

41 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

That’s true however 90 percent of the time I make a lot more via auction on many items than I would via buy it now 

and items sell instead of sitting and sitting etc 

Yea - you have some nice books and very little filler stuff so I can see why you do very well in auctions.  Sucks when deadbeat buyers cause you issue though.

1 minute ago, 1Cool said:

Yea - you have some nice books and very little filler stuff so I can see why you do very well in auctions.  Sucks when deadbeat buyers cause you issue though.

Thank you

It’s become I average at least one a week. I don’t want to set up rules but I may need to since I seem to be getting a lot of people raising prices on CGC books to manipulate value. I think you can set up no allowing bidders with multiple non paying cases and low feedback 

sorry Greggy no comics for you!

2 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

Thank you

It’s become I average at least one a week. I don’t want to set up rules but I may need to since I seem to be getting a lot of people raising prices on CGC books to manipulate value. I think you can set up no allowing bidders with multiple non paying cases and low feedback 

sorry Greggy no comics for you!

I can do better elsewhere, jackwad

On 10/31/2018 at 9:25 AM, jsilverjanet said:

I can but enough is enough. There are policies in place and if he’s not paying he should be held responsible just as I am held responsible as a seller.

furthermore he openly admitted if he paid he would just return the item which another further abuse of the return policy

eBay will be noticed about this buyer.

its time we took back the north. Sellers are you with me!

update :news:

look at the feedback this dbag has left for others

https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers&userid=godfatherometal_7&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&searchInterval=30&mPg=33&page=1

3 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

Geesh, that's awful. Blocked him, thanks.

9 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

How has he not had any neutral feedback?

buyers can only be left positive feedback. i hope other sellers have reported him and ebay does something. it's clear hes a buyer who is abusing the system.

I'm not sure how many people use click-thru sites to gain points on stuff, but I thought I'd share in case anyone is unaware of such things.  I've been using a click-thru site called TopCashback.com which basically gives you 1.5% cash back for your eBay purchases.  All you have to do is be logged in, and click-thru to eBay via their link before placing bids or making BIN purchases.  Sometimes they run deals increasing the cash back percentage to like 2.25% (I think the highest I saw was 3%).  Today I just realized that you can get additional bonuses when receiving your payout in the form of a gift card.  Specifically, a 7% bonus when redeemed towards a Visa prepaid card.

So basically, when I make purchases on eBay, I'm getting cash back/travel reward points by paying via my credit card, I'm getting 10% in eBay bucks, and I'm getting roughly a little more than 1.5% cash back via TopCashBack.  Throw in the occasional eBay promo and you can slowly but surely save yourself a little bit extra.

image.png.8ce2cb17b788334b50ddb64d4dcebb8c.png

10 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

Maybe he got off his meds over the last month?

10 minutes ago, FlyingDonut said:

New eBay shipping "upgrade" has made it harder to quickly ship. eBay continues their streak - every "upgrade" ever made to the site makes it harder to do things.

Details? I haven't seen this yet; shipped a package Wednesday and all was the same.

11 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

Wow. An entire thread should be dedicated just to this guy.