• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Gil Kane Warlock, Starlin/Lim Cosmic, Wolverine 41-50 Cover/Art

19 posts in this topic

I'm looking to purchase any Kane Warlock pieces, or any Jim Starlin or Ron Lim cosmic pieces. Also, looking for a Cover, splash or battle page from Wolverine Vol.2, the ongoing series after Frank Miller's limited run. The splash below is my top priority to acquire right now. I'll pay a finder's fee if you can lead me to it.

Thanks! - Nik

image_zpsbul9eoms.png

Hi

I have a nice pg from Capt Marvel #25, featuring the first appearance of Thanos in that title as well as one of the best pages from Death of Capt Marvel featuring Thanos battling the Avengers.

You can see them in my CAF:

http://www.comicartfans.com/galleryroom.asp?gsub=176087

I would consider partial trade + cash too.

Email me to discuss.

Dave

Brauny14@ymail.com

Thank you for the legendary piece, Dave

I'm still looking for pieces and have added a Wolverine piece to my wantlist. I would love the cover to #41, but I am looking for any covers, splashes or battle pages from the later 80's early 90's Wolverine series.

I'm a serious buyer if I desire the pieces. Here are the pieces that i have picked up in the last 4-6 weeks

Starlin/Milgrom ST 181 Final Page Splash. Colored by Oliff: - 1st Magus

IMG_0332_zpsjaia7obd.jpg

Captain Marvel #25 page 3. 2nd appearance ever of Thanos:

Will post image later

Infinity Gauntlet, Hulk joins Team:

59d68a10-0202-4981-ad7f-9a26f1b8a668_zpsr17m8zmg.jpg

Lim/Milgrom: Infinity War Pages:

FullSizeRender-11_zpsutvhugsv.jpg

FullSizeRender-12_zpstmdpf73f.jpg

FullSizeRender-13_zpszl6ybvcu.jpg

Starlin/Smity Infinity Relativity Pages:

FullSizeRender-10_zpsvajfkrcd.jpg

FullSizeRender-9_zps4jg3izyq.jpg

FullSizeRender-8_zps4ekgitfx.jpg

Hey , I sure did. Nothing that I had to have though. I am focusing on covers/splashes and vintage pages right now. The Thanos #1 DPS was something else but I didn't $9k like it.

that was nuts!

I was looking at some of the Lim pages but got called out for a job. nothing I'm too upset for missing, was about what I was expecting for those.

Yeah I'm still surprised by how much Starlin pages from the 2003 Thanos series fetch nowadays!

Assume you're eyeing the IG Warlock splash on CLink?

I'm not a fan of auctions typically, but it's probably safe to say that I'm gonna spend a small fortune or make someone spend a fortune for it. :)

Hey , I sure did. Nothing that I had to have though. I am focusing on covers/splashes and vintage pages right now. The Thanos #1 DPS was something else but I didn't $9k like it.

that was nuts!

I was looking at some of the Lim pages but got called out for a job. nothing I'm too upset for missing, was about what I was expecting for those.

Same here. A coupe were real sharp but I need to add a cover or splash to my collection. I was tempted but I'm trying to stay disciplined. But we know how that goes haha