• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rose City Comic Con [Portland, Oregon]

29 posts in this topic

The show was okay considering PDX's small market. I didn't really see any celebs, mostly just scoured the floor for some HTF books and came up empty, per the norm. One guy had an NYX #3 raw and wanted $600 for it (nm/nm+ at best). I think he got mad when I chuckled and left.

Jerome

The show was okay considering PDX's small market. I didn't really see any celebs, mostly just scoured the floor for some HTF books and came up empty, per the norm. One guy had an NYX #3 raw and wanted $600 for it (nm/nm+ at best). I think he got mad when I chuckled and left.

Jerome

Isn't that rather high for a raw copy? Last time I checked in guide was $200, that is at 9.2

Yah, I would chuckle at that :foryou:

Met ickwinz (Rick) at the booth today for a few minutes and also bumped into Toast towards the end of the show.

Anyone else stop by booth 443 but not tell me you were a Boardie?

My booth is the one with the Hulk Annual 1 and Wonder Woman room dividers among other things.

I am back home and I never got to buy the book I was looking for, only one I saw was about 2000.00 overpriced. Oh well. I did the meet and greet with Stan Lee and I was herded and corralled like a farm animal until the whole thing was accomplished. I did meet Stumptown but no one else. Didn't buy much but oh well.