• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

288 posts in this topic

SAD SACK 1................CGC 7.0.................OW...............$ 850 ...... 1st Little Dot..... this is the book that jump started the Harvey Universe.......

sad1.230a.jpg

SADSACK1.jpg

HOUSE OF SECRETS 92.......CGC 8.5.........W...................$ 1500 .....Priced high as it's likely the only Don and Maggie KEY I'll ever own...... sweet copy of a BA Classic....

DSCN1511%202.jpg

Don & Maggie :cloud9:

GLWTS! (thumbs u

I hope this one doesn't sell....... Don and Maggie were like the George and Martha Washington of comicdom ........ GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I love that jimjum prices books according to how badly he wants to keep them. :)

.... sometimes that backfires..... I've put prices on books that surely no rational man would ever pay, and, BAM, the trigger is pulled and the book gone. It happened on 3 occasions that are particularly stuck in my mind..... the prettiest 8.0 FF 52 I've ever seen, the Northland TOS 50, and the Edenwald FF 28 ...... You tell yourself there will always be another, but that isn't always the case. GOD BLESS....

I love that jimjum prices books according to how badly he wants to keep them. :)

I can think of no better way to price something.

Who cares what GPA says?

Who cares what others think something is worth?

Who cares what Overstreet says?

The real question is what is one person willing to part with their treasure for (the seller) and what is one person willing to pay for that same item (buyer).

Jimbo puts up good books and has a host of happy customers every time he has a sales thread. Obviously his system works and I for one am glad to see him on the boards.

I can think of no better way to price something.

Who cares what GPA says?

Who cares what others think something is worth?

Who cares what Overstreet says?

The real question is what is one person willing to part with their treasure for (the seller) and what is one person willing to pay for that same item (buyer).

Jimbo puts up good books and has a host of happy customers every time he has a sales thread. Obviously his system works and I for one am glad to see him on the boards.

And Jimbo is a good grader, too. I trust his grades on raw books as much as anybody on these boards.

CRIME DOES NOT PAY 51........ 7.0..............OW.....................$ 200 Back cover crumpling, might press to 9.0

DSCN1978%202.jpg

Why not? I'll take this one Jimbo! :hi:

^^ ...This is one fresh book, the spine is terribly gratifying...... GOD BLESS...

I agree he's at the top for what he offers and how he does business. He's hooked me up several times for stuff on my bucket list.

I try and check out all of his threads if for no other reason to see some really cool variety in books.

He has very good collecting taste. :grin:

I give him a 5 out of five star rating . :applause:

I agree he's at the top for what he offers and how he does business. He's hooked me up several times for stuff on my bucket list.

I try and check out all of his threads if for no other reason to see some really cool variety in books.

He has very good collecting taste. :grin:

I give him a 5 out of five star rating . :applause:

...now if I could just get the 'ole lady to come around to your way of thinking ..... at least she still loves me on payday. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a fiend of jesus) (thumbs u

..... I just told her the first thing I was going to do with the new car was knock her up in the back seat..... she didn't think it was quite as funny as I did :roflmao:

He has very good collecting taste.

Ditto. It's like walking into your favorite LCS as a kid.

.... sometimes that backfires..... I've put prices on books that surely no rational man would ever pay, and, BAM, the trigger is pulled and the book gone. It happened on 3 occasions that are particularly stuck in my mind..... the prettiest 8.0 FF 52 I've ever seen, the Northland TOS 50, and the Edenwald FF 28 ...... You tell yourself there will always be another, but that isn't always the case. GOD BLESS....

Been there, you always remember these ones Jim. I want them all back....!

Great sales thread as usual. GLWTS