• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canteen Kate, Ghost Rider, Airboy/Valkyrie Hardcovers Heavy Discounts

65 posts in this topic

How much would be shipping to Canada ?

Looks like $9 to ship one to Canada? 2lb package by First Class. That sounds high to me. Is there another postage class? I'd like to put a flat Canada price in this thread too.

Thanks for all the purchases so far guys!

How much would be shipping to Canada ?

Looks like $9 to ship one to Canada? 2lb package by First Class. That sounds high to me. Is there another postage class? I'd like to put a flat Canada price in this thread too.

Thanks for all the purchases so far guys!

.... that's pretty cheap for Canada...... I use Priority only and a Flat hovers around 20 bucks and a Box is over $ 30...... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Complete Golden Age Airboy and Valkyrie HC MSRP $25 - $10

Matt Baker's Canteen Kate HC MSRP $29 - $10

Original Ghost Rider Vol 1 HC MSRP $50 - $20

(2) sets please!

CANADA SHIPPING

If Paypal isn't lying to me, I should be able to ship one book for $9 to Canada. Two for $14 and three for $19. The three book box will be shipped by FedEx ground while 1-2 book package will be USPS First Class. Canada purchases will be Paypal only as that's apparently how I get the discounted rate (USPS.com rate is higher).

CANADA SHIPPING

If Paypal isn't lying to me, I should be able to ship one book for $9 to Canada. Two for $14 and three for $19. The three book box will be shipped by FedEx ground while 1-2 book package will be USPS First Class. Canada purchases will be Paypal only as that's apparently how I get the discounted rate (USPS.com rate is higher).

Thanks for looking it up! :takeit: all 3! If it ends up being more to ship, let me know and I'll cover it.

CANADA SHIPPING

:takeit: Original Ghost Rider Vol 1 HC MSRP $50 - $20

One NM copy please

CANADA SHIPPING

:takeit: Original Ghost Rider Vol 1 HC MSRP $50 - $20

One NM copy please

:sumo:

Me too. No seconds. :lol:

And mine need to be nicer than old picky's.

:kidaround:

Awesome to make these available to us. Looking forward to reading them.