• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

16 posts in this topic

All of these bought off the rack originally by my dad. Prices include shipping in the US. I'll accept returns if something has been misrepresented - buyer pays return shipping. I really do my best to make things right so if anything is not as anticipated, I'm sure we'll work it out.

Accept PayPal.

If you're outside of the US, you'll pay actual shipping less $10.

Please do not bother offering/buying if you're on any of the naughty lists.

Books are complete, unrestored, and unpressed.

Getting scans up now. Thanks for looking.

Black Cat Mystery #47

Another phenomenal cover. Again, just super glossy. Front cover presents very high grade. The BC has a crease parallel to the spine and a fold (not a chip) in the corner. Technically would probably get a 6.5 or so but man does it look better.

SOLD

img291.jpg

img290.jpg

Black Cat Mystery #47

Another phenomenal cover. Again, just super glossy. Front cover presents very high grade. The BC has a crease parallel to the spine and a fold (not a chip) in the corner. Technically would probably get a 6.5 or so but man does it look better.

$200

img291.jpg

img290.jpg

:takeit:

Black Cat Mystery #47

$200

img291.jpg

img290.jpg

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Tomb of Terror #13

PGM called this one a 7.0 which also sounds right. Just a glossy glossy cover. And a completely awesome cover as well.

$200

TombofTerror13.jpg

TombofTerror13BC.jpg

Logo variant! A little tougher than the regular version.

Tomb of Terror #13

PGM called this one a 7.0 which also sounds right. Just a glossy glossy cover. And a completely awesome cover as well.

$200

TombofTerror13.jpg

TombofTerror13BC.jpg

Logo variant! A little tougher than the regular version.

Good call - I didn't even notice. The zebra striping around the title was done on some of the TOT 13s. Looking at past sales, the logo variants carry a bit of a premium. In any case, it's a terrific book.

Tomb of Terror #13

$200 $175

TombofTerror13.jpg

TombofTerror13BC.jpg

Tomb of Terror #13

$200 $175

TombofTerror13.jpg

TombofTerror13BC.jpg

Poop! Missed it! If you are having second thoughts...

Tomb of Terror #13

$200 $175

TombofTerror13.jpg

TombofTerror13BC.jpg

^^ Thank you sir.