• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,341 posts in this topic

On 1/16/2020 at 11:26 AM, miraclemet said:

No Madballs were solid...

madBalls-package.jpg.46b357f609938029d8a00eb5136809f9.jpg

Closest I can think of that let you put your finger in were bogglins, which I also had one of,  and am keeping my eyes out for one (again the material used in making them soft and tacky led to them breaking down over time, so well preserved ones are tough..

bogglins.thumb.jpg.ce1e2d4c023b47be04dc55833157f8ae.jpg

Madballs that was it doh!

I was going to pick up a set of Star Wars Rebels Black Series 6” figures when all of a sudden Ezra Bridget went from a $35 figure to $80-$100 over the course of a month.

I picked up Ahsoka and Chopper and left it at that.  

hopefully these people know something I don’t and we will get a continuation of Rebels... 

On 1/17/2020 at 7:36 AM, jason4 said:

So I got my star wars grail. Definitely wanted to replace my esb moc yoda I had sold 5 years ago. I decided to upgrade to the more rare and crazy insane expensive power of the force version. Very happy with it. Not close to mint with the bubble damage but saved about 50% off what sellers wanted for the near minty ones. This was the only one on ebay under 4000.00

Screenshot_20200113-175659_eBay.jpg

Is this the no coo variant?