• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Time To Lift The Ban on Voldemort's?

341 posts in this topic

I have never seen such audacious posts as from those who think they should be able to post their brand eccch comics on these CGC sponsored and payed for chat boards, ...

Where do you think CGC gets it's money, ...the tooth fairy? ;)

...I am wondering if they a part of the " ME " generation? ...

I'm part of the vampire generation, age is meaningless.

...incapable of seeing the big picture?

14449d34-ae8f-4fcd-bafc-1ac4622b5dd9_zps6zpcujfp.jpg

Not really. gw.gif

I have never seen such audacious posts as from those who think they should be able to post their brand eccch comics on these CGC sponsored and payed for chat boards, I am wondering if they a part of the " ME " generation? incapable of seeing the big picture?

Well, we know you're incapable of seeing the big picture. Are you part of the "ME" generation?

As one of his targets I've decided to join the mea culpa generation. lol

Er... wow, lots of stouts, not so many dry Irish stouts as I thought. If I think of any more, I'll post 'em here. (Pardons on the off-topic posts!)

Here. 99 Dry Irish Stouts On The Wall. No need to off-topic any more!

1847 Rye Stout

4 Pines Dry Stout

Arbor Brewing Mackinac Island Fudge Stout

Arbor Brewing Michael Faricy's Stout

Back Hand Of God Stout

Baden Baden Dark Ale Stout

Barrel Aged Black Sun Stout

Beamish Irish Stout

Belle Gunnes Stout

Black Cab

Black Cat Stout

Black Hawk Stout

Black Magic Stout

Black Mo Dry Stout

Black Sun Stout

Blackout Stout

Blarney Sisters Dry Irish Stout

Broad Axe Stout

Brooklyn Dry Irish Stout

Cadillac Mountain Stout

Cambridge House Three Steve Stout

Celtic Fury

Cervesa Del Montseny + Negra

Chuli Stout

Curley's Irish Stout

Dark Starr Stout

Donnybrook Stout

Dry Stout

Dublin Stout

Emerald Isle Stout

General Stout

George Killian's Irish Stout

Great Lakes Wolfhound Stout

Gritty McDuff's Black Fly Stout

Guinness Draught

Guinness Draught Extra Cold

Guinness Extra Stout (Australia)

Guinness Extra Stout (Canada)

Guinness Extra Stout (Germany)

Guinness Extra Stout (Original)

Handsome Mick's Irish Stout

Harpoon Boston Irish Stout

Hillsborough River Dry Irish Stout (Patio Tools)

Hockley Stout

Irish Dry Stout

Irish Stout

Irish Style Stout

Keefe's Irish Stout

Keepers Stout

Kozlov Stout

La Sang-d'encre

Larkin's Irish Stout

Latter Day Stout

Malka Keha (Stout)

McGuire's Irish Stout

McLuhr's Irish Stout

Mill Street Brewery Cobblestone Stout

Minerva Stout

Moylans Dragoons Dry Irish Stout

Muddy Mo’ Stout

Murphy's Irish Stout

Nepenthe Ales The Shire Stout

Nitroboom Stout

O.V.L. Stout

O'Connor Dry Irish Stout

O'Hara's Irish Stout

O'Hara's Leann Folláin

Old #38 Stout

O'Reilly's Irish Stout

Oyster Stout

Plain Porter

Portsmouth Black Cat Stout

Portsmouth Le Chat Noir

Red Racer Gingerhead Gingerbread Stout

Revelation Stout

Ring Of Dingle Irish Stout

Sally Brown

Saranac Irish Stout

Sea Dog Stout

Seaside Stout

Shimaguni Stout

Shipyard Blue Fin Stout

Short's Uncle Steve's Irish Stout

Sin City Stout

Smoke Jumper Stout

Snake Chaser

Snake Drive Stout

Spire Stout

St-Barnabé

Steeprock Stout

Stouterik

Street Brawler

Susquehanna Stout

Tarbox Cream Stout

The Pugilist

Three Feet Deep

Timber Hog

Tortuga Ale Co. Chocolate Stout

Wrasslers XXXX Stout

:insane:

This is what I'm drinking at this very moment (a perfect Game of Thrones brew)...

johns-dragons-milk-new-holland-brewing-bourbon-barrel-stout.jpg

I meant ones I have had & would recommend. Otherwise, I'da gone to Beer Advocate and C&P'ed their style list.

;)

And if you mean something then say it. None of this "I meant ones I had". If you mean "If I think of others I have personally experienced in this life via oral ingestion" then SAY "If I think of others I have personally experienced in this life via oral ingestion". :sumo:

*clears throat loudly*

I'm not a pale ale guy, but when I can't gat my preferred stouts, porters and Trappist dark brews I'll opt for a frosty dry hard cider almost every time. :devil:

I drink Guinness pretty much exclusively.

Oh man... there are so many better stouts out there... a little (to a lot!) pricier, true, but so much better.

;)

I love me some Guinness. What else do you recommend?

Emphasis mine. He asked for my recommendations. Those are the only dry Irish stouts I would recommend.

Capisce?

;)

-slym

I meant ones I have had & would recommend. Otherwise, I'da gone to Beer Advocate and C&P'ed their style list.

;)

And if you mean something then say it. None of this "I meant ones I had". If you mean "If I think of others I have personally experienced in this life via oral ingestion" then SAY "If I think of others I have personally experienced in this life via oral ingestion". :sumo:

*clears throat loudly*

I'm not a pale ale guy, but when I can't gat my preferred stouts, porters and Trappist dark brews I'll opt for a frosty dry hard cider almost every time. :devil:

Oh man... there are so many better stouts out there... a little (to a lot!) pricier, true, but so much better.

;)

Emphasis mine. He asked for my recommendations. Those are the only dry Irish stouts I would recommend.

Capisce?

;)

-slym

What, so now you're going to blame ol' Wombat? :(

This is what I'm drinking at this very moment (a perfect Game of Thrones brew)...

johns-dragons-milk-new-holland-brewing-bourbon-barrel-stout.jpg

That's a good stout, but not a dry Irish stout.

:D

I am partial to the Imperial Stouts - Old Rasputin is really good (a Russian Imperial). I have also had a few of the high-end ones, like Revolution's Deth's Tar, Avery's Uncle Jacob, and I am gonna get one of those Wicked Weed Dark Ages as a finder's fee for helping someone else get a few bottles! YAY!

-slym

;)

*clears throat loudly*

;)

Capisce?

;)

Nope. I am blaming it on a failure of reading comprehension - by you.

:devil:

-slym

;)

*clears throat loudly*

;)

Capisce?

;)

Nope. I am blaming it on a failure of reading comprehension - by you.

:devil:

-slym

What, you expect me to read every...little...word?!?!?!

Leave him alone - war comics are the way to go. That's why I collect the best of all of them.

GI Joe

Leave him alone - war comics are the way to go. That's why I collect the best of all of them.

GI Joe

Don't derail. This is a dry Irish stout thread now.

:jokealert:

Doppelbock! :kidaround:

Yes, lettuce return to the ways of Volder.

I have never seen such audacious posts as from those who think they should be able to post their brand eccch comics on these CGC sponsored and payed for chat boards, ...

Where do you think CGC gets it's money, ...the tooth fairy? ;)

...I am wondering if they a part of the " ME " generation? ...

I'm part of the vampire generation, age is meaningless.

...incapable of seeing the big picture?

14449d34-ae8f-4fcd-bafc-1ac4622b5dd9_zps6zpcujfp.jpg

Not really. gw.gif

I have never seen such audacious posts as from those who think they should be able to post their brand eccch comics on these CGC sponsored and payed for chat boards, I am wondering if they a part of the " ME " generation? incapable of seeing the big picture?

Well, we know you're incapable of seeing the big picture. Are you part of the "ME" generation?

As one of his targets I've decided to join the mea culpa generation. lol

This is frinking hilarious....

GI Joe

I went beer shopping this weekend.

1 Growler of Blue Point Double Blonde

1 Six Pack of Great South Bay Summer Ale

1 Six Pack of Sam Adams Rebel Grapefruit

1 Six Pack of Schofferhofer Grapefruit (Advertised as a Hefeweizen Wheat Beer Mix)

Figured I would try something new and I heard a few people tell me the grapefruit beers were worth a try so... let's see what happens.

GI Joe

I went beer shopping this weekend.

1 Growler of Blue Point Double Blonde

1 Six Pack of Great South Bay Summer Ale

1 Six Pack of Sam Adams Rebel Grapefruit

1 Six Pack of Schofferhofer Grapefruit (Advertised as a Hefeweizen Wheat Beer Mix)

Figured I would try something new and I heard a few people tell me the grapefruit beers were worth a try so... let's see what happens.

I am so sorry you went with the SamAd... should have looked around for Ballast Point's Grapefruit Sculpin. It's a little pricey, but worth it at least once.

-slym

PGX was talked about openly for years. The change came when the new player on the block wasn't a joke and had credentials. Coke or Pepsi, it's personal preference, but pretty much the same thing. I guess we just step around the dead elephant in the room and life goes on.