• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed.

21 posts in this topic

No Ho's or Probies

First :takeit: in the thread wins and trumps any ongoing pms

Payment due within 72 hours unless specified before through pm

No returns. If something should happen in transit, send it back in the condition that you received it in, boxed the same way I had boxed it. Buyer pays return shipping and insurance.

I bulletproof all of my books.

Payment though pp, check or m/o. If paying by paypal, you must add 3%.

Shipping is Free. No international at this time.

If you need more pics, just let me know.

A link to my kudos is underneath my sig line.

Thanks for stopping by, your friendly neighborhood SpideyFein

I recently went to a blue label, and I'll miss this yellow. It's been in the collection for a couple of years. Colors are vibrant. Small tape stain on bc. I'm a fan of more wear on the bc, as I love my fc's looking higher. BC also has a small rip that is tough to spot in the pics. I actually never noticed it until recently.

This year will mark Stan's last appearance at NYCC, and most likely other shows in the near future. Here's your chance at a sweet Stan SS from 07'. Nice placement too.

TOS39 CGC 4.0 OW

Label Note says "tape stain on back cover"

$4600 Shipped

image_zpsmuk0ptq8.jpeg[/url

image_zpsmuk0ptq8.jpegimage_zpss77bbu5q.jpegimage_zpsvx1bpcyw.jpegimage_zpsegn8ykmw.jpeg

Ahhhh TOS 39! :cloud9:

Very nice deal! Good luck brother!

Ahhh yes. You know I love my TOS!!!

Thanks bro!!! I hope it goes to a good home.

To make it "Sauucy," if a person buys this beauty at my asking price, I'll throw this in. It does a multiple surface scratches on the case and two small cracks near posts, but it is fully intact, and may I say just stunning Romita work. This ONLY applies if you buy the book at my asking price of $4600 shipped.

Now $4500 shipped and you STILL get Spidey!

image_zpsv06odnpu.jpeg

NICE! I WISH all my 4.0s looked as nice! Great page quality too...and signed! GLWS!

Me too lol Thanks man. Small Stan Sig too, as opposed to the Eagles he draws now. I still love big Stan though!

:hi: Dan! Late to the party, but what a great book bro!

Thanks Phil!! It is a beaut! Not late at all. Party's just getting started lol

Price Reduction AND you still get the Freeble

$4500 Shipped!!!

Last 4.0 SS Lee went for $5500 :o just sayin'

BAM!!