• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

State Farm comic insurance?

9 posts in this topic

I left State Farm a few months ago, after 14 years of being a direct customer, and nearly 50 years of my family being a customer. Their prices are too high, and their adjustors don't fight for you. What's the point of having insurance, if they roll over on a claim, and then slam you, their customer?

No thanks.

Standard SF policy maxes out & you have to get a separate rider to your policy. Best to get Collectable Insurance. You just have to declare items over $5k. They also cover shipping comics

I had State Farm a while back. They make their money by not paying claims. I would stay FAR away from them.

Perhaps it is agent based. My agent has been excellent and often gone above and beyond. No complaints - they're hardly bargain basement insurance, so I wouldn't expect the type of service it sounds like you experienced.

My personal experience was with general insurance needs (home & auto).

I had State Farm a while back. They make their money by not paying claims. I would stay FAR away from them.

Perhaps it is agent based. My agent has been excellent and often gone above and beyond. No complaints - they're hardly bargain basement insurance, so I wouldn't expect the type of service it sounds like you experienced.

My personal experience was with general insurance needs (home & auto).

+1