• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Late Bronze and Copper/Modern age collection

29 posts in this topic

I am trying to sale of an entire collection that dates from 1981-2005. This collection is very diverse I have fantastic, amazing spiderman, iron man, thor, captain america, and many more. The collection is mostly marvel but i do have some superman. None of these books are graded. I will do my best to grade them for you or i can even get key issues slabbed if needed. Just shot me a message for inquires.

Not quite how this forum works...

If you are going to sell here, you need to list out the items for sell, their prices, condition...preferably some pictures.

Also include what payments you will take, a return policy, and any other details you may find necessary to point out.

As it stands right now, this thread will be deleted shortly by the moderators for not following the rules. I'd recommend to quickly look at other sales threads to get an idea what is usually posted and go from there.

If nothing else, read the rules for posting a sales thread. They are here.

:takeit: at $3.50

Hmmmm.....I'll bid $4.76.....but that will have to include shipping for the entire collection.

$5

You guys are d!kks.

I'll give you $10 shipped.

Hmmmm.....I'll bid $4.76.....but that will have to include shipping for the entire collection.

$5

You guys are d!kks.

I'll top that... $10 shipped plus I'll mail a Tootsie roll! :grin:

$5

You guys are d!kks.

Strong offer.....tempting for the seller....but;

My top bid is $10.47 PLUS one half-pack of crotch-warmed orbit gum (bubble gum flavour)!

$5

You guys are d!kks.

Strong offer.....tempting for the seller....but;

My top bid is $10.47 PLUS one half-pack of crotch-warmed orbit gum (bubble gum flavour)!

Touché!