• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Sig Series Label has more room for more sigs!

9 posts in this topic

Sorry I didn't make an official announcement about this earlier but the new programming, accompanied with the new Yellow SS label now has more room and the SS info will go on the back of the label as well. With that said, a few things need to be noted, because there is still no set amount of how many Signatures can be on one book.

1. If an artist(s) signs the same book, over different day(s), the days will be noted, those days will take up additional room.

EXAMPLE: CHRIS CLAREMONT SIGNED ON 6/6/15 & JOE RUBENSTEIN on 6/9/15

2. If an artist has a long last name, his name will take up more room than an artist with a short name.

EXAMPLE: BILL SIENKIEWICZ SIGNED ON 6/6/15 is much longer than GENE HA on 6/6/15

You can fit a lot more Gene Ha's than you can Bill Sienkiewicz's, so there isn't an exact number that can be determined for the maximum amount names. Just use your best judgement, when getting Multi Sig books, I would like mention that CGC will charge 5 dollars for each additional Signature past 3.

In conclusion

"BILL SIENKIEWICZ SIZED NAME SIGNED ON 6/6/15 & BILL SIENKIEWICZ SIZED NAME SIGNED ON 6/9/15" is much larger than "GENE HA SIZED NAME ON 6/6/5 & GENE HA SIZED NAME ON 6/9/15."

I have seen books with 45 sigs and I have seen books completely maxed out at 37. I would like mention again, that CGC will charge 5 dollars for each additional Signature past 3.

As always, email with any questions mbalent@cgccomics.com

So... How much is it if I get more than 3 signatures on a book?

Hmm, gotta dig up those Michael Turner tribute books with 41 sigs, crack it open and get some more sigs, now that I have the back label to work with... :) As I type this, Paul Litch will feel a disturbance in the force and strike me down, so maybe I shouldn't... :)

Two questions that may have been previously addressed elsewhere:

Say I were to have a SS book with five autos properly cracked to add signatures. If I add two signatures are those free, or am I charged for those two new autographs because the overall book has exceeded three signatures?

Also, would I be charged for EVERY signature on the book, or just new ones? In my example above I'm adding two signatures to a five signature book, so would I have to pay $3 per signature on the book above 3 each time it is cracked, or just new ones?

Hmm, gotta dig up those Michael Turner tribute books with 41 sigs, crack it open and get some more sigs, now that I have the back label to work with... :) As I type this, Paul Litch will feel a disturbance in the force and strike me down, so maybe I shouldn't... :)

Isn't it $5 per sig after three? :devil:

lol Ah yes Paul's mustache makes him very sensitive to disturbances in the force.

Isn't it $5 per sig after three? :devil:

Yes

Two questions that may have been previously addressed elsewhere:

Say I were to have a SS book with five autos properly cracked to add signatures. If I add two signatures are those free, or am I charged for those two new autographs because the overall book has exceeded three signatures?

It's every signature after the first 3 that incurs a $5 fee - so those two new sigs would be $5/each.

Also, would I be charged for EVERY signature on the book, or just new ones? In my example above I'm adding two signatures to a five signature book, so would I have to pay $3 per signature on the book above 3 each time it is cracked, or just new ones?

You're only charged for new signatures.