• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bryan Hitch - Ultimates Cover and Splash For Sale

1 post in this topic

Hey All,

Selling my Bryan Hitch Ultimates splash/cover. I wont re-type my spiel from CAF, so this is a straight copy and paste job... (CAF downgraded my scan horribly btw so Im not gonna bother with a link to it.)

Ultimate Thor was my favorite character when the Ultimates comics first came out. This piece shows his mixture of both majestic and mystery!

It does have very light crease along the bottom that barley touches the art which you can see in the scan. (It's not a crease per-se, but a bend.) And another very faint one a few inches in from the right middle, that the scanner cant pick up, but it can be noticed if you move it around in the light. But in the 12 years it's sat framed in my home, I've never once noticed. (Frame not included...)

This was also used as the COVER to the digital only issue 14! (Marvel Digital Comics split up the final 48 issue into two comics, issues 13 and 14.) Plus was also used as Ultimate Thor's intro shot in the Ultimate Avengers cartoon!

ASKING PRICE: 1500.00 but willing to entertain offers!

Thanks for looking everyone!

Mike

hitchythora3b34.jpg

NOV031486B._SX640_QL80_TTD_35306.jpg

ultimate_thor_02e6853.jpg

3997239-thorbe190.png