• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman 1 rebirth aspen ranting

111 posts in this topic

Fans will decide if the new Batman is a flop or not, it's not decided by an artist's cover alone of the first issue

well until they do.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BATMAN-1-Vol-3-Rebirth-ASPEN-TURNER-Sketch-Color-Variant-Set-Pre-Order-/122004516590?hash=item1c68092eee:g:jB8AAOSwnNBXT2-w

Still waiting on that market crash too...

yep coming any day now....I think there's a thread in General that's following the potential and upcoming Comic Armageddon

Did you receive a conformation email? I didn't ? and my order still reads processing? Probably just an issue with how many they sold in such a short time. but still somewhat concerned with the order. Guess the mess I went through with the B Fetts order and shipping has me haunted. Though it is a company not an individual in this situation.

Did you receive a conformation email? I didn't ? and my order still reads processing? Probably just an issue with how many they sold in such a short time. but still somewhat concerned with the order. Guess the mess I went through with the B Fetts order and shipping has me haunted. Though it is a company not an individual in this situation.

I got a confirmation email

Order Confirmation

xxxxxxx

This email confirms that your order was received at Aspen Comics. You will receive an additional email once your order is shipped. Contact us if you have any questions about your order.

Thanks for using Aspen Comics.

I might be in the miniority here but I thought only the Del Otto one was worth getting. I didn't even bother getting the Turner cover.

Yes, you're clearly in the minority.

Clearly :lol:

I might be in the miniority here but I thought only the Del Otto one was worth getting. I didn't even bother getting the Turner cover.

I am considerably more impressed with the Del Otto cover vs the Turner. Can't decide if I should preorder or wait.

I wasn't impressed with Dell'Otto, who I often like. I liked the Turner (still haven't got my email from Aspen, gulp!) and got the ArtGerm, the Neal Adams and a few others...

I am considerably more impressed with the Del Otto cover vs the Turner. Can't decide if I should preorder or wait.

I wasn't impressed with Dell'Otto, who I often like. I liked the Turner (still haven't got my email from Aspen, gulp!) and got the ArtGerm, the Neal Adams and a few others...

Artgerm cover is gorgeous :cloud9: