• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dallas Fan Days -- October 14-16, 2016

65 posts in this topic

Not that we saw...

I think we will be sitting this one out. It'll be the first Irving show that we've missed in about five years. :cry: It is just too close to Alamo City in a month that has plenty of other travel. That, and they raised the table rates pretty dramatically. A corner at this show costs nearly as much as a corner at the big June show, which is :screwy:

2 months until this show and there is ZERO info for attendees. Makes me wonder if they still care about the Irving shows.

They've bumped table prices considerably, so it will be interesting to see what the vendor situation looks like at this show.

Not really a hint but

ADAM WEST

Batman

BURT WARD

Robin

Adam and Burt are bringing their Farewell Tour to Dallas Fan Days

Plus Return of the Caped Crusaders, their new animated Batman film will be available for digital download just days before DFD!

I'm kidding! No worries, I'd love to tell you right now who the comic guests are but there is a plan someone has, they say soon! We're also kind of up to our necks in the final prep for Fan Expo Canada next weekend.

I'm kidding! No worries, I'd love to tell you right now who the comic guests are but there is a plan someone has, they say soon! We're also kind of up to our necks in the final prep for Fan Expo Canada next weekend.

I can see you've got your hands full with questions in the Fan Expo Canada thread and getting things worked out and ready to go. Looks like that'll be a great show, Good luck!