Moderns that are COOLING on EBAY...
2 2

332 posts in this topic

rogue14   
  • 363 posts
On 10/12/2017 at 8:33 PM, NamesJay said:

I think the Image 25th Anniversary variants are pretty cold. 9.8's selling for less than the cost to slab the book.

Which is sad because I still have a few that I’m trying to get rid of that I don’t collect. Anyone interested? Let me know. If not...guess I got to keep them.

Hey Kids, Comics!   
  • 3,522 posts
  • Kudos Thread

What has happened to Here's Negan Blind Box? Once a $500 raw book, it's now $200 (and not even that on the boards). Surely there are more than 500 (is that a legit number) hardcore WD fans! 

darkstar   
  • 3,178 posts

Batman #1 and Suicide Squad #1 from the New 52. I remember reading advice that buying 9.8 copies of Suicide Squad #1 for $350 was a good buy! LMAO.

1Cool   
  • Member: Seasoned Veteran
  • 23,117 posts
14 hours ago, darkstar said:

Batman #1 and Suicide Squad #1 from the New 52. I remember reading advice that buying 9.8 copies of Suicide Squad #1 for $350 was a good buy! LMAO.

Yea - pretty much anything from the New 52 runs has plummeted this year.  I've got a nice raw Suicide Squad 1 (9.6ish) and it's been sitting all year at a fair price.  Thankfully I sold off my graded copies awhile ago before the downturn. 

1Cool   
  • 23,117 posts
On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 3:39 PM, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

What has happened to Here's Negan Blind Box? Once a $500 raw book, it's now $200 (and not even that on the boards). Surely there are more than 500 (is that a legit number) hardcore WD fans! 

Kind of seems like a gimmick that only made the first sellers any money.  Once I saw the boxes start getting opened up I was glad I avoided the whole thing.

Hey Kids, Comics!   
  • 3,522 posts
  • Kudos Thread
4 hours ago, 1Cool said:

Kind of seems like a gimmick that only made the first sellers any money.  Once I saw the boxes start getting opened up I was glad I avoided the whole thing.

I recently bought one from a guy I told to sell it for $500 when it first came out. He said he’d keep it. I have him $120 for it last week and sold it on the boards for $180. 

Edited by Hey Kids, Comics!

Aweandlorder   
  • 7,080 posts

Todd The Ugliest Kid... This book is dead dead deaaaaaaad. I sniped at 12.00 and dont regret not winning these 3 copies:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-Copies-TODD-1-The-Ugliest-Kid-On-Earth-Image-Comic-Book-RARE-MOVIE-COMING/322898440971?hash=item4b2e3f330b:g:SO8AAOSwUYNZ~li7

However I did snipe THIS and happy I got it at this price

Even tho both books belong in this thread, I think that 100 Bullets is a great time to buy as prices are as low as 25.00 now

fastballspecial   
  • 15,286 posts

Todd was such a great success on these Boards. Some are still sore over this including me.
We put a lot of time into here and Facebook for Ken. Last time I have championed a book.

ygogolak   
  • 6,881 posts

Yea, Todd was great. Definitely miss reading that one.

26 minutes ago, Aweandlorder said:

Todd The Ugliest Kid... This book is dead dead deaaaaaaad. I sniped at 12.00 and dont regret not winning these 3 copies:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-Copies-TODD-1-The-Ugliest-Kid-On-Earth-Image-Comic-Book-RARE-MOVIE-COMING/322898440971?hash=item4b2e3f330b:g:SO8AAOSwUYNZ~li7

However I did snipe THIS and happy I got it at this price

Even tho both books belong in this thread, I think that 100 Bullets is a great time to buy as prices are as low as 25.00 now

You missed this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-SPIDER-MAN-18-DECOMIXADO-LA-MOLE-COLOR-VAR-NM-/182919453136?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=n0QgrMYThOxBnSlL8nFHNxHIg2w%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Or did you...hm

Edited by ygogolak

Aweandlorder   
  • 7,080 posts
4 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

I did :ohnoez:

Didnt really know about it :boo:

ygogolak   
  • 6,881 posts
4 minutes ago, Aweandlorder said:

I did :ohnoez:

Didnt really know about it :boo:

I blew it. Had it on my watch and forgot. :sorry:

the authority   
  • 10,877 posts
16 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

Todd was such a great success on these Boards. Some are still sore over this including me.
We put a lot of time into here and Facebook for Ken. Last time I have championed a book.

I have no regrets about this book ( and I still have 2 full runs ) because I think we got an extra 4 issues out of the series. It was hilarious and Ken was lots of fun too. This is a permanent part of my PC. (thumbsu

PS: Issue #5 is still the funniest comic I've ever read.

Edited by the authority