• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACE CONTINUADO Sketch Opp

8 posts in this topic

[font:Verdana]Thanks to Mike for letting me post this sketch opp.

Welcome to the Ace Continuado Sketch Opp!

5zCD26El.jpg

I'm really excited to announce this opp as Ace is a great friend of mine and a hometown hero. It's appropriate and fitting that he would be the featured artist for my first sketch opp.

Ace's published work includes pencils for Dark Horse's Shaper series, and he was also commissioned by Tim Duncan's auto body shop to produce a print for the Punisher vehicle. He's a talented artist who works day and night -- as evidenced by his various in-work posts.

Details

We currently have 10 spots open. Please reply with a :takeit: to claim a spot.

I will try to get an inventory list from Ace for blank sketch covers on hand. We have already pilfered the local comic shop and will try to get more by visiting an out-of-town shop. Once I have a list, I will post it here. In the meantime, you may ship a blank cover that I will prep.

-40% deposit to be paid up front. Opp goes through whether we fill all the spots or not.

-All books to be subbed under my account. Price includes subbing to CGC and postage.

-Please add $10 for fast track.

Ace is also open to doing 11x17s.

If you have any questions, please send me a message. You can also email me at clumsyg@hypergeeky.com.

Blank Covers

-Inks and copics included, but you may opt for pencils only.

-Simple backgrounds included.

Head sketch -- $130

L95AccUl.jpg

6WzKIjZl.jpg

Head to waist -- $180

e0ZguKMl.jpg

aZc1Rnbl.jpg

6ssFFb5l.jpg

Full figure -- $200

GWnLZ6wl.jpg

MFTHVJvl.jpg

Extra characters -- $25. Please PM about full double covers.

b81AoXZl.jpg

hsd7Cfhl.jpg

Thanks for viewing!

[/font]

Two spots taken so far.

Compiling a list of sketch variants for a list. Also added a note about deposits as that's a question that's been asked in PMs.

Can work with anyone who wants to do installment payments.

There are spots available. We had a few takers, and Ace took on a huge assignment that just finished. Ace is just about finishing the second of the two commissions, so we can do about eight more and finish this opp.

Thanks for the interest so far, I've responded to all the PMs I've received. Please PM if you'd like to get a sketch from Ace.

Thanks!