• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Turner Aspen Exclusive Artwork DC Harley Quinn #1 ?

209 posts in this topic

Since they increase the print run... they should drop the price, and give a partial refund to people that ordered it. I think this way, would make things right...

They keep saying that an order cancellation is good for 24 hrs... well everybody ordered on monday July 11 @ 12PM EST. So I guess 24 hrs is already done

No you have 24hrs after tomorrow's sale to cancel.

@Hector I just emailed the sales email.

just go to your account and contact sales. Request a refund for order #... . Since it is a pre-order they will have NO issue refunding people and with demand others will buy those books either online or at conventions. The 24 hour comment is perplexing.

They claim on FB since it's a pre-order you can cancel before it ships....but then again they say to cancel before the end of the week. If they refuse to cancel just go through your credit card company or PayPal

It's funny while reading the thread you can tell who has the 3 pack vs who doesn't . The interesting thing is they didn't increase the Hatless but went CRAZY with the other 2 . 15,000 total copies between Color/B&W now All of these changes started because the vast majority demanded an increase , an increase in the 3 Packs specifically. Then the 180 was brought about by a LOUD minority defending their Pudding Pack(s) . Was a great read today for sure. Wonder what twist and turn will happen tomorrow.

It's funny while reading the thread you can tell who has the 3 pack vs who doesn't . The interesting thing is they didn't increase the Hatless but went CRAZY with the other 2 . 15,000 total copies between Color/B&W now All of these changes started because the vast majority demanded an increase , an increase in the 3 Packs specifically. Then the 180 was brought about by a LOUD minority defending their Pudding Pack(s) . Was a great read today for sure. Wonder what twist and turn will happen tomorrow.

I have a puddin pack, but I didn't person_without_enough_empathy on their Facebook page. I posted on this forum and another, and maybe they read that but I wasn't about to go onto their page and complain or email them. I figured it was pointless. Well, that's obviously not the case haha

Things have gotten a bit out of hand.

Well, if you read their initial post it was how after reviewing their e-mails, and tweets and facebook posts it was OBVIOUS to them what the fans wanted was more more more. Then things certainly flipped the other way. Who would be angry with the increase printing in Pudding Packs? the minority that were able to get them of course. We see this all the time. Just watch the news 1000 good deeds and what leads off the news the one negative. Once they let the genie out of the lamp they were in a no win situation.

Obviously, What they could have done is honor the original print runs that were set forth by the other comics and then in a week or so announce a second printing would be coming. That way they didn't devaluate the out of the books I paid $70 for and still made the whiney douchebags happy because they got mad they couldn't get a copy.

Anyone have their number so I can cancel an order? The "contact" number on their page tells me it's not in service. I will put my money towards something else, really bummed they killed this book.

Here is their number. I have a feeling they will be getting a lot of calls today! 419.332.8682