Michael Turner Aspen Exclusive Artwork DC Harley Quinn #1 ?
1 1

209 posts in this topic

384 posts

ASPENSTORE UPDATE

More than 2,000 orders were placed in the first 15 minutes of the Harley Quinn launch.

The site crashed for a bit but was back up shortly thereafter and is now up and running but we are processing more than 100 orders a minute which is causing the site slowdown, we expect to be completely sold out by 1:30pm.

791 posts

Looks like Puddin now really sold out

782 posts

2 pack is no longer available on the site....

715 posts
First order lagged up and pudding set was gone.Some reason only gave me one set.But never got a conformation email.So I placed a second order I was able to get 2.Got a conformation for that.Then 10 minutes later got a conformation for the first order lol

Same here, took 10 minutes but got a set of 2.

782 posts

And the 2 pack set is back up.... What's the deal? Are they doing it in waves?

384 posts

And the 2 pack set is back up.... What's the deal? Are they doing it in waves?

It's $39.99 now too

7,612 posts

Weird. I must have gotten in right under the wire. Got 2x2packs, and 2xcolors for under $100 w shipping. No puddin' pack when I tried 5 minutes ago.

8,894 posts

Crazy.....people are getting $200-$250 for the 3 packs on e-bay :ohnoez: !

332 posts

The discount is still present when you add them to your basket or via the homepage.

Does the order limits blurb on the pages sound like you can order a maximum of 2 colour, 2 sets and 1 Puddin' set per account so 9 books altogether? I took that to be the case on the Aspen FB site about 2 per item code bar the Puddin' pack but sent them an email just in case.

Hoping to have a good candidate of each cover to get graded to go along with the Batman set I bought last week.

791 posts

That's what it sounds like:

"Max for any Account is limit 2 of the Color Singles, limit 2 of the Set of Two, and limit 1 Pudding Pack of 3! "

21,854 posts

I am curious to see what happens with these variants. Will they run up like the Hughes New 52 Harley #1 or a top end JSC variant?

120 posts

If deciding to sell. It almost makes more sense to sell the hatless variant by itself.

791 posts

This was my first time ordering from them. I noticed shipping says: Priority Mail Flat Rate....they don't just ship in a Flat Rate Envelope do they??

20,573 posts

Missed the puddin' pack again!

384 posts
This was my first time ordering from them. I noticed shipping says: Priority Mail Flat Rate....they don't just ship in a Flat Rate Envelope do they??

actually yes they do, kinda. I was nervous when my Batman book arrived but it was a 9.6+ when I opened it. I have ASM15 waiting for me when i get home from work, hopefully it'll be clean too

2,692 posts
Next stop... ALL STAR BATMAN :D

What's the story with All-Star Batman? Forgive my ignorance but is there a specific variant for sale soon? Thanks for any info, and where they'll be sold.