• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Fantasy 15 & Brexit

124 posts in this topic

AF15 is such a confusing book. It's not rare but it's expensive. Internet smarty pants go on and on about how the AF15 market is gonna crash. Don't know to buy one or two none. If I did buy one, I'd just give it away. I wouldn't want such a book in my collection. It would just be embarrassment. Such a common book for the middle class who are going to sell in droves (at some point. smarty pants never really say when) just so the middle class can buy stuff on Amazon like the Chia Pet or a Fit Bit watch. I think threads like this are important. It let's you know you're a big dumb-dumb and comics mean nothing except money and you're gonna lose all your money and in six months the Smarty Pants are going to come take a victory lap around your soggy long boxes.

Anybody want an HG AF15? I can't own one any longer. Just too common.

6 hours ago, NoMan said:

AF15 is such a confusing book. It's not rare but it's expensive. Internet smarty pants go on and on about how the AF15 market is gonna crash. Don't know to buy one or two none. If I did buy one, I'd just give it away. I wouldn't want such a book in my collection. It would just be embarrassment. Such a common book for the middle class who are going to sell in droves (at some point. smarty pants never really say when) just so the middle class can buy stuff on Amazon like the Chia Pet or a Fit Bit watch. I think threads like this are important. It let's you know you're a big dumb-dumb and comics mean nothing except money and you're gonna lose all your money and in six months the Smarty Pants are going to come take a victory lap around your soggy long boxes.

Anybody want an HG AF15? I can't own one any longer. Just too common.

Some of us are not in it just for the $bucks$.

I've bought comics to read in the thousands yet I don't believe they are worth any large amount, yes I can understand the historical value and if I'm honest if I came across an AF15 tomorrow I would sell it to whomever showed an interest. However anyone who makes light of the high value books being worthless one day is wrong, It's all well and good now but just try selling it if times are hard and the owner thinks it it is worth a fortune but as he haggles the price dives faster that a diving jet. I've read the comic forums watched YouTube and I can tell you comic collectors love a bargain the cheaper the better.:bigsmile: