• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

186 posts in this topic

I have decided to sell my X-Men collection. I have a complete run from 1 through 300 something sans issue 266 (traded that one years ago).

Today I am starting with issues 1-94. Issues 1 (3.5), 3 (7.0), and 94 (7.0) are graded. The rest are raw and graded by me as I scanned them. The general condition for the early issues is VG or less. There are a few in there that are higher. I looked carefully at all of them as I scanned noting staple condition and loose centerfolds where I found them.

In addition to the X-Men run I am selling FF48 7.5.

Issues 95 through the end of my run will be listed in the coming weeks.

All images click through to high res ones so that you can inspect closely. If you want another shot or a close-up, let me know.

Take it in thread or mutual agreement via PM by earliest timestamp wins.

Payment accepted is Paypal and Money order.

All shipping will be either insured flat rate or standard with tracking based on whichever is least expensive. Shipping cost either domestic or International to the buyer will be the exact cost. I can usually ship a slab or two insured under the flat rate cost, but I will go least expensive route. All boxes will be well packed and insured.

Canada purchases are welcome but other International please PM me prior. I would prefer to have sold to you in the past or at least verify references first.

No buyers that are on probation please. If you don't like the book send it back in the same condition and if it is because of something I accidentally failed to mention or didn't notice I will cover shipping. If you just don't want it, you cover shipping.

I will list most of the books as I can tonight and will respond to PMs as I can. Feel free to PM me with an offer if you are buying a run.

I will start with issue 1 and continue posting as I can throughout the day.

X-Men 1 - CGC 3.5 OW/W

$2500 SOLD!

First up is issue #1. I can personally attest that this book has not been pressed as it was among the first that I submitted to CGC. I will also add that though there are pressable defects I do not believe it would get a grade bump.

xmen1.jpgxmen1b.jpg

Here are some clearer shots with my phone camera. The label appears to be wavy but I do not think this is due to humidity. The books have been continually stored in a cool climate controlled environment for the duration of my ownership. Staples are all clean. There are reflections on the case from me that are not on the book. You can compare pictures.

xmen1cam.jpgxmen1bcam.jpg

More pictures of the spine. Looks as if the bottom staple has some rust after all.

xmen1ccam.jpgxmen1dcam.jpg

X-Men 4 - VG

$375 SOLD! to Crassus

1st Pietro (Quicksilver) and Scarlet Witch

Small tear on top cover. "Bruce C Shultz" written on inside. "BS" initials bottom back cover.

xmen4.jpgxmen4b.jpg