• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jonesin' for SDCC-Moderate Adventure Thread

94 posts in this topic

Yet another SDCC sales thread, so hopefully some you still want need, definitely need these exclusives.

I have a few books and a lot of toys so I'll be posting everything in this thread to keep things simple if that's ok with everyone.

No Prob's, HoS's, Deadbeats, Rebel Scum, or People with poor hygiene. :sick:

Payment by Paypal only. Shipping is Priority, $9 up to 3 books, $12 4-6 books. Toy shipping will either be included or specified.

International ok, but will invoice shipping cost with purchase.

No returns but if there is an issue I'm a reasonable guy and we can work something out.

Don't: Be mean, whiney, complainy, or just up to no good

Do: Get rowdy, make fun of everything, ask questions, post random pics of cats, etc....

I am currently using stock photos but will update when I can. I'll be in and out of the thread since it gets crazy here but let the madness begin. If things go wrong this is likely the cause:

null_zps3d1af6c6.jpg

I'll get one of these hillbilly SDCCs one day. Always about 2 mins late to the party. :sorry:

GLWTS and looks like fair prices. Hope to snag something in the thread. Enjoy the show!

:cry: You made me sad. I have two more I was going to SS but I'll let you and TD have them if you're still interested.

I'll get one of these hillbilly SDCCs one day. Always about 2 mins late to the party. :sorry:

GLWTS and looks like fair prices. Hope to snag something in the thread. Enjoy the show!

:cry: You made me sad. I have two more I was going to SS but I'll let you and TD have them if you're still interested.

Now that is super nice. :applause:

If they pass. I'll take one :wishluck:

If they pass. I'll take one :wishluck:

You're fate is in their hands :lol: