• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BeachBum's 2016 SDCC Sales Thread - PART TWO!!! - Sold Out Lucille Bats added!!!

140 posts in this topic

Walking Dead Negan's Lucille 34" Replica Bat - Sold out during show.

I picked up a case of these and each bat is in a display box (pictured) and then has an outer brown shipping box the same size as the display box. I'm giving two shipping options - shipped in the outer box (not responsible for damage to the display box) or double boxed (surrounded with bubble wrap) - your choice. If you are just taking it out of the box (let it breathe) and don't care if if the display box happens to get crunched during shipping go with the cheaper option.

(10 available) 8 LEFT!

$90 shipped as is in single box.

$100 shipped double boxed with bubble wrap.

Due to the dimensions of this item it will ship separately from any comic order pending.

FA4038F3-C4CF-4E92-A212-D969E7DC74B2_zpsgan8wgf5.jpg

Walking Dead Negan's Lucille 34" Replica Bat - Sold out during show.

I picked up a case of these and each bat is in a display box (pictured) and then has an outer brown shipping box the same size as the display box. I'm giving two shipping options - shipped in the outer box (not responsible for damage to the display box) or double boxed (surrounded with bubble wrap) - your choice. If you are just taking it out of the box (let it breathe) and don't care if if the display box happens to get crunched during shipping go with the cheaper option.

(10 available)

$90 shipped as is in single box.

$100 shipped double boxed with bubble wrap.

Due to the dimensions of this item it will ship separately from any comic order pending.

:takeit: $100 shipped double boxed with bubble wrap.

Escape From Monster Island 6 SDCC Deadpool Cosplay Exclusive

Limited to 500 cover by Mike DeBalfo

(7 available) 4 LEFT!

$25 raw NM+ or better

$80 CGC 9.8 Fast Tracked

$100 CGC 9.8 SS Fast Tracked

14D129AC-B03F-48DA-87E7-FAA073CFCE08_zpsoinqeeaf.jpg

I'd like to add another copy to my order, making it two copies total, please. Thanks!

Okay - packages are shipping - I'm shipping in the order of payment - but I'm hitting some roadblocks matching payment to board ID -

Who is -

Jeff Drazek? (Is it - The Dynasty?)

All raw only orders paid through 7/27 have SHIPPED!

Working on Thursday 7/28 orders.

Still need to find out who Michael Zimmerman is - please contact me so I can match up your board ID

All raw only orders paid through today have SHIPPED!

If you have a raw book only (No CGC) and you have not received a SHIPPED PM from me or a tracking number from PayPal please contact me.

If you have not paid for your SDCC order please do so promptly so I can get your order in the mail to you.

Thanks!

CGC update - I have everything back except for a few slabs on one invoice that I should also have this Wednesday.

Slab & slab/raw orders will ship out this week. Thanks for your patience! Denver orders will be shipping out as well.