• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marky316 banned from submitting to CGC?
1 1

229 posts in this topic

Any level of newton rings are not acceptable in my and many others view.

Any level? CGC slabs have had Newton rings in one form or another since CGC opened 16 years ago. Where ya been?

That level should be clearly defined so as to be consistent and should also be written in to policy and stated as part of the grading process / QA step. If it is I missed it but if not (could someone please point me to where it is written?) it makes sense. I understand Newton Rings have been around for some time, years and years in fact, but many people do not know this and are taken aback when they appear.

Disclosing this potential and setting the expectation will only help. Also, where is the line drawn between acceptable and unacceptable?

lol:roflmao:

CGC / CCS Customer Service always tries to find a quick and satisfactory solution to any problem, but when someone repeatedly harasses our Customer Service representatives in a belligerent and unprofessional manner we cannot continue to work with them. In this specific case, we felt that a customer repeatedly crossed a line with our CCS / CGC Customer Service representatives, particularly by publicly attacking her in a hostile way, and we made the decision to terminate this customer's membership and prohibit him from further participation on the Boards. This was not a decision we made lightly. We are always willing to listen to complaints and will do everything possible to resolve them, but understandably we will not tolerate abusive behavior towards any of our excellent and hard-working staff.

That is not true . I have all the emails that I sent and the replies by her. I was not publicly attacking her in a hostile way. I am only guilty of making the videos about your case and how my books are having problems.

And I told her that in the emails that I was not mad at her only at the company you work for and thanked her for trying to help me,with that she told me to send the books back again. I did and was told this is the last time and I agree with her.

Four books in total sent back twice to you and two of the four look great now with no issues. But the other two books...One has excessive newton rings all over the front and the last one comes back damage with ripples on the back and two spine ticks that where not there before.

I have photos of how the book looked like before I sent it back the two times to CGC.

The only unprofessional manner is the way this case holds our books and how it presents itself.

Any level of newton rings are not acceptable in my and many others view. But now we have gone beyond newton rings and one of my books is damaged by your company.

I understand you banning me but you did damage my book,and I was not happy about it. I own up to what i said in the videos and why you banned me of sending my books to you ever again.

If you would like to see all the emails and photos I sent her please contact me if you want and I would be happy to send this information to you. You have my contact info.

Marky316

This is actually a pretty reasonable post

If this had all taken place a few months ago before the new case correction you would have received an entirely different treatment, as everyone was mad about newton rings and wavy books then.

Now you're just going to get trolled

I'd still post the email exchanges/photos in your defense.

Actually, if he had posted like this in his videos, or spoke like this within the emails he actually posted copies of within those videos, he would be receiving entirely different treatment.

Knobbery gets greeted with trolling 24/7/365 regardless of the hobby's current state of newton acceptance. lol

Any level of newton rings are not acceptable in my and many others view.

Any level? CGC slabs have had Newton rings in one form or another since CGC opened 16 years ago. Where ya been?

That level should be clearly defined so as to be consistent and should also be written in to policy and stated as part of the grading process / QA step. If it is I missed it but if not (could someone please point me to where it is written?) it makes sense. I understand Newton Rings have been around for some time, years and years in fact, but many people do not know this and are taken aback when they appear.

Disclosing this potential and setting the expectation will only help. Also, where is the line drawn between acceptable and unacceptable?

lol:roflmao:

I'm glad you found that amusing

He keeps deleting posts... that's not nice

He just posted a response video and he said that you and a few other people were blocked from making comments on his channel.

Link for the lazy? :foryou:

He just posted a response video and he said that you and a few other people were blocked from making comments on his channel.

Called that one.

No way I could handle watching all of that!

He's supposed to be banned from the boards as stated in Harshen's response. I suggest the mods get on that sooner rather than later.

marky%20buzz_zpsgmihu9qq.gif

Lucky for him that YouTube is set up so tightly that no one can create more than one account.

giphy.gif

Thanks ;)

I made it less than 5 minutes......

He's much more calm in this video.

Only a few insults hurled and names called... "Buzzass" lol

If this tone and demeanor had been used in the original video I think that it would have been received differently. He acknowledges that the other video was spawned of disappointment/anger/emotion. Another example of how the emotions that spawn posts, emails, tweets, videos have a shorter shelf life than the posting itself.

Where was I mentioned? What time in the video?

:whee:

When he was trying to say his post was going to be deleted and he paged up to see the posts before his...."who'z dis? Dis, buzz-guy...oh yeah...Buzzass"