• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marky316 banned from submitting to CGC?
1 1

229 posts in this topic

Marky Perrone is following me on Twitter...

:whee:

I wanted to follow him back... then I saw this....

so double :whee: :whee:

I guess this is the type of guy he is. And yeah Marky, I know you see this.

Screen%20Shot%202016-08-15%20at%2011.54.00%20AM.png

Edited by Buzzetta

Just so happen to have another twitter account that I do not use. He has his entire account protected so no one can see what he posts unless he allows them to. That does not really make sense on twitter though.

Why tweet unless people can see it. If you aren't allowing anyone to see anything then you are simply tweeting to yourself.

I was right though, he is a local Long Island guy. I showed his video to a buddy of mine and he rolled his eyes. All of our paths have crossed in real life and he is who I thought he is. He is an obnoxious tool to be around. You know the type... the loudest guy in the room.

Just so happen to have another twitter account that I do not use. He has his entire account protected so no one can see what he posts unless he allows them to. That does not really make sense on twitter though.

Why tweet unless people can see it. If you aren't allowing anyone to see anything then you are simply tweeting to yourself.

I was right though, he is a local Long Island guy. I showed his video to a buddy of mine and he rolled his eyes. All of our paths have crossed in real life and he is who I thought he is. He is an obnoxious tool to be around. You know the type... the loudest guy in the room.

Man...he must be bad if one New Yorker is saying that about another New Yorker :eek:

26 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

And just who, in the blue blazes, is Marky? Marky Mark? Marky Post? Biz Marky? ??? 

He's NOT the drummer.

Marky_Ramone_Photo.jpg