• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marky316 banned from submitting to CGC?
1 1

229 posts in this topic

I dont know if he visits the boards, I contemplated showing him this thread. But it might further his negative experience. He already gave his message to those who disagree with him. Its his book and F you.

Seriously. You don't like a comment on here and tell a boardie to F off?

No no I wasnt telling a boardie to F off. I was saying thats his message. I get what you guys are saying.

I dont know if he visits the boards, I contemplated showing him this thread. But it might further his negative experience. He already gave his message to those who disagree with him. Its his book and F you.

Seriously. You don't like a comment on here and tell a boardie to F off?

No no I wasnt telling a boardie to F off. I was saying thats his message. I get what you guys are saying.

(thumbs u

lol - he deleted on of my comments...

c'mon !

You should copy and paste my gif into the responses...

lol - he deleted one of my comments...

c'mon !

You should copy and paste my gif into the responses...

52221022.jpg

Can you post a gif into the comments section? hm

I heard him say "you mother " in his latest "unicorn rainbow jizz" video discussing the problem with the inner well and when he said "I'm going to stop this video and call them now" I immediately thought "impending ban". He suggested that CGC also damagd one of his books when it was re-re-holdered. I do think he has a point that it looks worse than any of the 1,000 books I have in my collection with version 2 of the slab, but he's going about it in a non productive manner.

In short, if slabs are indeed coming out like this....CGC should take another look. I personally would not be happy with my slabs looking like that, but I'm not looking for perfection either. But, he can't be a complete individual_without_enough_empathy and CGC is justified in giving him a "cool off" period. Being a new yorker is no excuse for that potty mouth.

It was entertaining though.

I haven't read this story but I do know that the customer is NOT always right.

Correct, sometimes the customer is an absolute individual_without_enough_empathy.

Me working for Disney.

Guest: Why isn't there any Tweety Bird stuff?

Me: I am sorry sir, but while Tweety is a great character. Tweety isn't a Disney character.

Guest: Rants and raves that I am wrong and I just don't want to help him.

Me: I am sorry sir that this is frustrating for you. However, Disney does not own Tweety.

Rinse repeat

Me: Sir, I have to move on now, Have a Disney Day

Code for Go F yourself

OK, in that case can you show me your Sylvester stuff?

Well with Disney it was, "Have a Disney day!"

On eBay it is, "Have a blessed day."

Here it is, "Enjoy your week."

I have not figured out exactly what to leave for him on YouTube. Eventually I am sure he will gravitate toward our area of the world on the boards.

Won't that be a party.

Well with Disney it was, "Have a Disney day!"

On eBay it is, "Have a blessed day."

Here it is, "Enjoy your week."

I like to keep it simple and just let "go fist yourself" cover all of bases. Your system is much to confusing.

:insane:

Sometimes the classics work best. :applause:

Ewert was banned from submitting. And we all know he has never submitted another book ever again.

Right. CGC Ban = Meaningless

So, I do like to keep up with the comic-keys and jaenter folks of the world....is he submitting under a different person now?