• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marky316 banned from submitting to CGC?
1 1

229 posts in this topic

I went into a a friends store the other day and I was shown a book in the new holder in which I was told that all of the books where returned except this one since it didn't look bad. We talked about the newton effect and how I was like I even have that on my new phone when moisture/humidty is around between the otter box and the phone screen. It is natural but I find the stiffer the plastics the less the effect, We then proceeded to talk about the warping of the books and we discussed how this appeared over time and then I stated that the book they held back that they thought was ok was starting to show warping across the top of it so peoples claims of it happening over time is true. He took a closer look and was like damn.

Regardless it happened and some people handled it better then others but a ban I think was a bit extreme on that guy since he had a valid case although he did go on and on and on and on and on.

80 mins, WTF?

I can summarise the five minutes I watched: "I do not like CGC anymore, also they banned me."

I imagine the other 75 mins says the same... many times.

What a dinkus maximus. A reminder of how lousy CS jobs can be.

Good post.

No it wasn't.

-literal JAM

He edited it, and your sarcasm metre is broken, *spoon*.

See, the joke there was that I signed it "literal JAM", the indication being that I was picking up your sarcasm, and then pretending you actually meant it was a good post.

I'm not saying my joke was a home run, but c'mon.

I expect a lot more after HarveySwick voted you funniest Boardie and liked all your pictures on Instagram.

Good post.

No it wasn't.

-literal JAM

See, the joke there was that I signed it "literal JAM", the indication being that I was picking up your sarcasm, and then pretending you actually meant it was a good post.

I expect a lot more after HarveySwick voted you funniest Boardie and liked all your pictures on Instagram.

I wish he did. He only liked my tastefully done nude selfies. :cry:

You going to the Buffalo show this weekend, baba-boo-hi?

Planning on it, first thing Saturday I hope.

See ya there.

Con report? With photos? :wishluck:

hm

Limited to exterior shots of the venue please :wishluck:

80 mins, WTF?

I can summarise the five minutes I watched: "I do not like CGC anymore, also they banned me."

I imagine the other 75 mins says the same... many times.

What a dinkus maximus. A reminder of how lousy CS jobs can be.

This was, however, the most effective and tasteful use of an oversized Alex Ross poster as a means to hide evidence of hoarder tendencies that I've seen today.

You going to the Buffalo show this weekend, baba-boo-hi?

Planning on it, first thing Saturday I hope.

See ya there.

Con report? With photos? :wishluck:

hm

Limited to exterior shots of the venue please :wishluck:

I'll take blurry photos of my feet.

While I am not a lawyer, I don't really think they can "Ban" someone from using their service because he is annoying. If I was him I'd probably would contact the State of Florida's Attorney General's office.

They can ban him from posting on their Facebook page and I don't blame them for that.

(As I am typing this his video is still on in the back ground and "wow" he is annoying. lol )

Unless the Federal Government has added "butt hole" to the list of protected classes under Civil Rights Statutes, they are good to go refusing services to him.

And he's a white male. He's done for. No chance. lolmeh

In reality, his point on complaining about his product/service is legitimate....but if he's getting on the phone dropping F bombs etc then they have to do what they have to do.

But I don't want (and neither does anyone else wants) any book damage incurred during grading. That's a line that I don't think anyone wants to cross. Wavy lines and magical stress creases is a damn legitimate concern. As I've said before I've had one damage story from CGC, but they proactively let me know and took care of me. Not sure how they would handle that if it's an Amazing Fantasy 15 though....

Does CGC have an opportunity here? Looks like it. Does this guy need to take empathy and public speaking courses? You betcha.

Well with Disney it was, "Have a Disney day!"

On eBay it is, "Have a blessed day."

Here it is, "Enjoy your week."

I like to keep it simple and just let "go fist yourself" cover all of bases. Your system is much to confusing.

:insane:

Yes, I was a recipient of an old guy system early on in 2006. It was beautiful in its simplicity. Much like Cain's son in Alien.

The first video link by the OP has now been marked as private. lol

That's the best way to reach all of his "fans".

Good post.

No it wasn't.

-literal JAM

I wish he did. He only liked my tastefully done nude selfies. :cry:

Harveyswick doesn't know funny even if it reached around him and tickled his funny bone

The first video link by the OP has now been marked as private. lol

It was just a 50 sec video with a YES song intro when he finds the comic wavy/ding on the back.

The Yes song probably got it flagged and Youtube made it private.

I like to keep it simple and just let "go fist yourself" cover all of bases. Your system is much to confusing.

Yes, I was a recipient of an old guy system early on in 2006. It was beautiful in its simplicity. Much like Cain's son in Alien.

Dang, I don't remember that. Is Cal keeping a list? Cal? Are you there? Do you have a list of GFY recipients? After being gone for so long I can't rememebr who I like and don't like. A GFY is an automatic like.

Dang, I don't remember that. Is Cal keeping a list? Cal? Are you there? Do you have a list of GFY recipients? After being gone for so long I can't rememebr who I like and don't like. A GFY is an automatic like.

Oh, Like, Don't Like, and Greggy. Three groups of people here.