• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Custom Made Frankenstein Life Size Head busts x2

14 posts in this topic

Hi Folks,

Thought I would offer these two very cool items up to the boards before I try other venues. Both of these Frankenstein Head busts are custom made (not by me) and one of a kind. I recently acquired these, so don't know much about their history except they are freakin' awesome.

I will do my best to describe each bust in detail, please don't hesitate to PM with any questions.

Here are the rules:

Shippping is included anywhere in the US or Canada. I will ship internationally at cost. Both busts will be securely packed in a large box with plenty of padding.

Returns accepted within one week of you receiving the item, for any reason. Return shipping is at your cost.

Payment via Paypal please.

Enjoy the show.

Warmest Regards,

Jason

First up, life size Frankenstein Bust #1, Bela Lugosi Frankenstein style I believe.

A nice custom made rendition made from hard model foam. The head sits upon a wooden stand and post that can be removed from the head easily. Signed "Antonio" on the back with what looks like a date 11-20-05

The color of the pictures is accurate, the face has a blue/gray pallor to it. The entire head sculpt is hard, molded foam including the metal head strappings and neck bolts. The hair has been applied on top of the foam.

Asking $295 shipped to your door.

IMG_20160811_184738_zpsyzcpnkwz.jpg

IMG_20160811_184746_zpswg0f8vsg.jpg

IMG_20160811_184756_zps6kkqqq56.jpg

IMG_20160811_184806_zpshe4uizeq.jpg

Second up, life size Frankenstein Bust #2, the classic Boris Karloff Frankenstein style.

A stunning custom made rendition made from hard model foam. The head sits upon a wooden stand and post that can be removed from the head easily. This bust really stands out as a fantastic piece, all the metal head strappings and neck bolts are made from actual metal and machined/fashioned to fit the head. The eyes are inset plastic or glass eyes. This is a unique one of a kind piece of art.

The color of the pictures is accurate, the face has a pale green/gray pallor to it. The bust is in very fine shape, with no issues that I can tell from my inspection. The hair has been applied on top of the foam. The head is life size, but consistent with the large character of Frankenstein (Shelly originally described Frankenstein as an 8ft tall monster.)

Asking $795 shipped to your door.

IMG_20160811_184408_zps41uryyx7.jpg

IMG_20160811_184417_zpsd76ic8eo.jpg

IMG_20160811_184429_zpsawlqr1sf.jpg

IMG_20160811_184443_zps0grys0ky.jpg

IMG_20160811_184532_zpsbrjh1wml.jpg

IMG_20160811_184541_zps4g97lucd.jpg