• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THREAD CLOSED: PRICE DROP: Avengers 1, FF 25-26 (9.2), X-Men #6 (9.4)

20 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I'm putting some nice Silver Age Marvels up today:

Avengers #1, 6.0 (CR/OW), $3649 shipped

Avengers #2, 7.0 (CR/OW), $499 shipped UPDATE: SOLD at slightly below the listed price.

X-Men #6, 9.4 (CR/OW), $1707 shipped

FF #3 APPARENT 8.0, restored, (OW) $997 shipped

FF #25, 8.5 (OW), $885 shipped

FF #26, 9.2 (CR/OW), $1288 shipped

UPDATE: There was originally an FF #45 in this thread that has now been removed from the thread.

Scans are below in this thread.

Prices are negotiable. First one to say "I'll take it" in this thread or to come to a PM agreement gets the book.

I will accept check, money order or PayPal. You must add 3% for any PayPal payments. Checks must clear before I will ship out a book.

I ship all slabbed books within 48 hours of receipt of payment, 2nd-day priority US mail with good packaging, including bubblewrap.

No returns on slabbed books unless the holder is damaged or scratched.

Here is my feedback thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9340244#Post9340244

Thanks guys,

Tom

Any Daredevil hiding in there ?

Not yet. What are you looking for? I have a VERY nice #1 due back from CGC in a couple of weeks. I think it has a shot at 9.0+. I would be very surprised if it was not at least an 8.5.

Saw an Avengers #1 at Midtown Comics in NYC about 4 days ago that was in much worse shape for $7,000.00.

I don't think it's against the rules to post this, but please remove if I've made a Sales Forum Gaff.

Saw an Avengers #1 at Midtown Comics in NYC about 4 days ago that was in much worse shape for $7,000.00.

I don't think it's against the rules to post this, but please remove if I've made a Sales Forum Gaff.

your only gaffe was misspelling gaffe!