• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clink starts tonight. Anyone else excited?

218 posts in this topic

More curious than excited, Panelfan1, but pleased you posted. One post down, hundreds to follow.

Welcome to the OA boards. It's a great place to hang out and share your thoughts. While the rest of the world may be confused by what you collect (and why), you'll know there's a place where you can go where everyone knows your name.

Assuming "Panelfan1" is your real name.

Hi All.

I am new to the boards. This is my first post. Wondering how you guys feel about the offerings in the current auction? Personally I enjoy adding tracking bids.

Welcome. (thumbs u

Ah, do people use bots to snipe like on eBay?

I've never heard of one for Clink, but that doesn't mean it's not possible.

I have been waiting for this to start. The real question is how long do these last? And how does the bidding work? Like eBay with last minute snipes or some other system.

they're a bit long...didnt they used to be shorter?

Time Left: 19 days 2 hours 32 minutes

End Date: 9/13/2016 11:20:00 PM

Multiple pieces in my wheelhouse for this auction

------------------------------------------------

Quote:

they're a bit long...didnt they used to be shorter?

Time Left: 19 days 2 hours 32 minutes

End Date: 9/13/2016 11:20:00 PM

---------------------------------------------------

Yes, I believe previously two weeks long (at least the last few years that I've been paying attention)

Went through a few pages and it looks like a lot of great books and art. Personally I will be curious to see how the FF52 holds up. The action 23 is sweet. My guess is that the Romita ASM 164 cover would go for more if the Kingpin hadn't been wearing such god awful colored pants.

image_zpse6p4muzg.jpg

So, no watch list on CL either? I suppose the idea is to bid an item at the start to save it in your bids list.

yeh, it's a bit annoying. you can't delete stuff you've bid on that you're no longer interested until the auction ends either.

More curious than excited, Panelfan1, but pleased you posted. One post down, hundreds to follow.

Welcome to the OA boards. It's a great place to hang out and share your thoughts. While the rest of the world may be confused by what you collect (and why), you'll know there's a place where you can go where everyone knows your name.

Assuming "Panelfan1" is your real name.

Maybe he would be okay if we called him Pan?