• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Price Reduced!! ASM 9.2 and others, the #129 is a stunner

18 posts in this topic

Putting up some books as I am raising some cash for a high grade GA book I recently purchased..

Here are the rules :rulez: : shipping is included in my asking price to anywhere in Canada or US for slabbed books. Raw books, shipping is $7 for the first book, and $1 for each additional book.

I will ship internationally at cost.

Absolutely no Hall of Shame or probation list folks people allowed to purchase my books. I also will not sell to you if you are one of the very few folks who are on my ignore list.

An :takeit: in the thread trumps any ongoing PM discussions or deals. If you want to take a book but desire to keep your purchase private, send me a PM that you will take it and I can mark the book as sold for you.

Payment via PayPal please.

Returns are allowed for any reason within one week of receipt of your book(s). Return shipping is at your cost.

Putting up a few books to get things started and many more to follow.

Warmest Regards,

Jason

I looked for about two years to find the most amazing 9.2 slabbed copy of ASM #129. This was it. I have been searching longer for the GA book I purchased, so the ASM must go. Excellent wrap on this book, it really is amazing in so many ways.

$1525 $1468 SOLD shipped to your door.

IMG_20160829_182346_zpsmvbh6ezf.jpg

IMG_20160829_182353_zps3uuxsfb9.jpg

IMG_20160829_182404_zpscbq0iy2j.jpg

IMG_20160829_182408_zpsyjdbgqjj.jpg

IMG_20160829_182413_zpshil8wfi0.jpg

IMG_20160829_182417_zpsfb1t3suq.jpg