• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED and merged elsewhere

18 posts in this topic

Some Lego Odds and Ends

I have had a few inquiries over the last few weeks regarding any Lego sets that I am passing along. So, I went through 12 of those larger 25 gallon Rubbermaid containers of Lego that I have in storage and pulled the following out. I usually do not sell sets off but have been thinning out a few things that I have duplicates of or have updated versions of.

I have a couple of extra things on eBay that I am leaving up there unless someone here wants me to take them down.

Rules:

1 - My listings are here for a limited time then they are moved to eBay

2 - I will not deal with HOS, Probies or Hulk1962/SupergirlDC1959 - Their money is no good to me.

3 - I ship worldwide at buyer's expense via method of their choice. I recently shipped a Lego set to Abu Dhabi (That was kind of cool)

4 - All items have been built to the instructions and checked again to the parts list to make sure they are complete.

5 - Paypal or USPS Money Order only.

6 - Returns are accepted but items must be returned in the condition that they were sold in. If the item is unopened, the return is only accepted if it is unopened. If you want to return it, you must notify me within three days upon receiving your parcel and must return it within seven days.

A song...

Dead Man Fall - Bang Your Drum

First up

Lego 7113 Tusken Raider Encounter

AKA - Anakin Slaughters a Village of Sandpeople and we made it a toy.

100% Complete and NM to Mint Condition - Includes all minifigs and instructions.

$24 - ON HOLD

IMG_2724.jpg

IMG_2725.jpg

IMG_2723.jpg

Lego 7779

The Batman Dragster: Catwoman Pursuit

Complete with instructions, minifigures and unapplied stickers. Stickers are minty fresh.

This is from the original Lego Batman run during the Nolan movies and not the revived line with DC Superheroes. Prices range all over on this for complete sets with the minifigures (The Batman in Light Gray is the key piece along with the Adam Hughes Catwoman design. I am going a little higher than middle ground here.

$50

IMG_2726.jpg

IMG_2727.jpg

IMG_2728.jpg

Lego 6868 Avengers: Hulk Helicarrier Breakout

Complete with Minifigures and Instructions as well as original sticker sheet with unapplied stickers.

You get the Hulk, Thor, Hawkeye, Loki... Did I mention Hawkeye?!

One pic is my set... the other is a stock image. See if you can figure out which is which. I had a hard time photographing this one.

$33 - SOLD

81GaGD86gML._SL1500_.jpg

IMG_3173.jpeg

Coming tomorrow...

Jabba's Palace from 2003 along with both adjoining sets. Episode II Dooku vs Yoda fight, a couple of more keychains... maybe more.

A few polybags and a couple of sets sold on eBay from the Plastic Crack VII thread but some still remain. PM me if you are interested in any of those.

Quick one for now...

2002 - Lego 7103 - Jedi Duel

Original Yoda Face - Not the Clone Wars...

$20

Instructions and minifigures included. Interesting note is that this is when Lego was still doing yellow faces for its licensed properties and not the standard flesh tones that they have moved toward.

IMG_2731.jpg

Mega Bloks - 1907 - Wolverine 2 Go

Before Lego had the Marvel lineup, Mega Bloks did. I wanted a Wolverine. So...

The design actually makes sense as if you look the vehicle is shaped like a giant fist and claw. I kind of dig it. What is nice is that the head actually fits on lego bodies... so if you want to use this head instead of t he standard lego face... you are covered. (To demonstrate this I stuck his head on a Yoda body. Yoda body NOT included)

Nothing but Wolverine was removed... everything else is still sealed in the poly bags.

$15

IMG_2734.jpg

IMG_2732.jpg

IMG_2733.jpg

IMG_2735.jpg

No Jabba?

The 2002 Jabba Playset was never posted. I was missing the hood on Luke's minifig. (Told you I thoroughly check these things) and then I saw a video online where some guy did a decent Jabba's palace on a 48x48 baseplate...

He combined 3 x 9516 (New Jabba's Palace) and 3 x 75005 (Rancor Pit)

While I like the fundamentals of his design I would probably tweak a couple of areas.

Jabbapalace.jpg

So.... since I already had 2 Rancor Pits and 1 Jabba's Palace... My own sales thread is winding up costing me money as I am bidding on minifigureless lots on eBay.

But this will be my winter project.