• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Introducing...TRADD MOORE

10 posts in this topic

We are happy to announce that artist TRADD MOORE has joined Felix Comic Art! Tradd is one of the most exciting young artists I've seen in many years. The dynamism of his art, the way he expresses kineticism, on top of the insane detail, is something that needs to be seen in person to be truly appreciated. It's hard to believe these pristine, correction-free pages were created by human hands...my eyes can barely take it all in. He already deserves his own Artist's Edition.

We showed off Tradd's art at San Diego Comic-Con to fellow comic art fans, most of whom were experiencing it for the first time. We include them in our video (with narration by Nick Pitarra):

For those interested in seeing more of Tradd's art, it all goes on sale tomorrow, Wednesday August 31st, at 12PM PDT. This will be the largest single offering ever of Tradd Moore art, with over 70 pieces including new pages from LUTHER STRODE and GHOST RIDER, as well as over 20 never-before-seen covers. Warning: Tradd's art is addicting! But the good news is that it's still extremely affordable! Check it all out at www.felixcomicart.com! Thanks and good luck!

Great hype video Felix.

I'm happy you're repping this guy now. He is insane.

The Samson battle scene in the last Luther Strode TPB is one of the greatest comic book scenes ever drawn on paper IMHO.

Just to show I'm not jumping on the bandwagon - From my wall:

IMG_6748.jpg

Great cover! Congrats. You know where to go if you ever decide to move it!

The sale has gone exceedingly well, thanks to everyone who checked it out. Fingers crossed, there will be a commission opportunity coming soon.