• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heads Up on Sales to: 600 Markley Street Port Reading, NJ 07064
2 2

83 posts in this topic

Had my identity stolen yesterday morning.  The thief attempted twice to place orders for over $1000 each for Bluetooth speakers at 4imprint.com using one of my credit cards.  I cancelled the card, changed my email password and my 4imprint account password.   The ship to address was 600 Markley Street, Port Reading, NJ.  Luckily Lifelock caught the charges and alerted me immediately and I was able to cancel the orders.

They also enrolled me in over 400 online groups including over 50 Muslim groups.  So I guess I am now likely on a person of interest list.  Also the 654 area code they list as their number doesn't exist in North America.

Here is who is located there and they did not act surprised when I confronted them with the problem.

http://www.meest.us/pro_nas.html

Apparently all of the packages that do make it there are being forwarded overseas.

Meest-America has become a dominant force in package delivery with services to Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Moldova, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Georgia and Azerbaijan. 

Pro_Forma_Invoice_15904445-1.jpg

Edited by Richard38

50 minutes ago, Richard38 said:

Had my identity stolen yesterday morning.  The thief attempted twice to place orders for over $1000 each for Bluetooth speakers at 4imprint.com using one of my credit cards.  I cancelled the card, changed my email password and my 4imprint account password.   The ship to address was 600 Markley Street, Port Reading, NJ.  Luckily Lifelock caught the charges and alerted me immediately and I was able to cancel the orders.

They also enrolled me in over 400 online groups including over 50 Muslim groups.  So I guess I am now likely on a person of interest list.  Also the 654 area code they list as their number doesn't exist in North America.

Here is who is located there and they did not act surprised when I confronted them with the problem.

http://www.meest.us/pro_nas.html

Apparently all of the packages that do make it there are being forwarded overseas.

Meest-America has become a dominant force in package delivery with services to Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Moldova, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Georgia and Azerbaijan. 

Pro_Forma_Invoice_15904445-1.jpg

Well, Welcome to the Boards and really sorry to hear about this. 

-bc

On 9/2/2016 at 1:13 AM, Buzzetta said:

She told me that they have been receiving MANY complaints. The property is a warehouse that appears to be for sale but still in use somehow. She also said that the address is currently under investigation. She tried pulling the package for me but it was already in route and it was eventually delivered this afternoon one day after I shipped it out.

Hard to believe this has been going on for two years. 

I knew that address looked familiar when I saw the subject. Pretty surprised to see this thread and realize  it is two years old. I sold something on ebay in May and googled the address and saw that it was a known scam site and cancelled the sale. Can't believe ebay and paypal haven't blocked this address yet. 

This guy hacked into Sweetwater also, tried to buy a Gopro on my old cancelled card. When he found out the gig was up he hit my email with one of those ad bombs as well. This guy is a little dirtbag punk! I say we get'em!  I'm calling John Wick!!!

Sadly this is still going on. Got emails from ebay this morning saying that I had made a purchase. The person who used my account emailed the seller after purchase and said that the shoes were for my sister as a gift and that they be sent to this address.  Thankfully the company cancelled the purchase stating that they only ship to the address on file and that I would need to update my address if i wanted them shipped there. I immediately logged in and changed my password and deleted all saved payment methods.  I emailed the company and thanked them for cancelling the order since my account had been hacked. Now just gotta wait for the money to be refunded back into my bank account smhScreenshot_20190424-123351_Chrome.thumb.jpg.16c86b1a135b9990251b54820df4daa2.jpg

Screenshot_20190424-123359_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190424-123520_Chrome.jpg