• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huge comic collection to be auctioned Thursday in NY

29 posts in this topic

Someone forwarded me some information on a public auction to be held Thursday in the Bronx. At least 100 long boxes, and a bunch of short ones. Its winner take all, cash only, and you have 24 hours to remove them all and leave the space broom clean. You may or may not have a chance to examine a few boxes.

Anyone interested, pm me for more information.

I've been hitting a lot of auctions lately. Getting some incredible steals. Just takes having lots of free time, and some cash.. Strange thing is the two best internet auctions I've found are both in walking distance of my house.

Even if I wanted to spend the money on 110 boxes of Bloodshot 1, I would never have the space. As of now, I am opening boxes to photograph and get rid of some stuff.

Even if I wanted to spend the money on 110 boxes of Bloodshot 1, I would never have the space. As of now, I am opening boxes to photograph and get rid of some stuff.

Just rent out the same storage unit it sits in.

Just rent out the same storage unit it sits in.

I just threw up a little just thinking of it.

Someone forwarded me some information on a public auction to be held Thursday in the Bronx. At least 100 long boxes, and a bunch of short ones. Its winner take all, cash only, and you have 24 hours to remove them all and leave the space broom clean. You may or may not have a chance to examine a few boxes.

Anyone interested, pm me for more information.

Pm'd (thumbs u

Maybe if you would get rid of those 300 cases of Cherry Poptart and My Little Pony books you would have some room.

By the way , the few issues you sold me had all the pages stuck together and an occasional hair. Even stranger there looked like there were tear marks to the point that someone was sobbing on the cover. Any ideas?

Maybe if you would get rid of those 300 cases of Cherry Poptart and My Little Pony books you would have some room.

By the way , the few issues you sold me had all the pages stuck together and an occasional hair. Even stranger there looked like there were tear marks to the point that someone was sobbing on the cover. Any ideas?

Definitely not me. I manscape.

Way tmi.

Way tmi.

I simply wanted to clarify :shrug:

Once her Cherry-popped, her Blood shot