• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOW VENOM #1 Gabriele Dell’Otto Color B&W Secret Variants
1 1

524 posts in this topic

Being that we have been CGC Facilitators and Dealers for the past ten years we plan to offer CGC Signature Series copies for sale of each variant that we produce. For each cover that we will offer we will take the time to set up signings with our artists. This way their fans can get authentic signed copies through the most prestigious verification company in the industry!

http://www.scorpioncomics.com/intro/

I'd think most online retailers savvy enough to commission a limited run secret variant of a book would also be savvy enough to hold back some of the best copies for slabbing. There's no reason not to.

I'd expect a similar situation with the Dell'Otto books. Doesn't mean there won't still be plenty of 9.8s to go around.

I'd think most online retailers savvy enough to commission a limited run secret variant of a book would also be savvy enough to hold back some of the best copies for slabbing. There's no reason not to.

I'd expect a similar situation with the Dell'Otto books. Doesn't mean there won't still be plenty of 9.8s to go around.

I'm on the fence whether I should sell one of my secret sets on fleabay now since they seem to be heating up, $400-ish quick return is hard to turn down lol

Jerome

True.

I'm on the fence whether I should sell one of my secret sets on fleabay now since they seem to be heating up, $400-ish quick return is hard to turn down lol

Jerome

Anybody order from these guys before though? Do we know how they ship? That's always a big gamble with pre-selling, along with the eventual undercutting if you don't get your books first.

Jerome

Probably not a bad idea, TBH. I doubt these will be available cheap in the near future, but that's a lot of money on the table right now for something you just paid $50-75 for.

Being that we have been CGC Facilitators and Dealers for the past ten years we plan to offer CGC Signature Series copies for sale of each variant that we produce. For each cover that we will offer we will take the time to set up signings with our artists. This way their fans can get authentic signed copies through the most prestigious verification company in the industry!

http://www.scorpioncomics.com/intro/

No shipping to Canada?

Edited by Cyrax

Scorpion's Bagley variant does not explicitly state what the print run is.Next to the purchase icon, I see "limited to 100 pre-orders".

That is some pretty vague wording.

Wonderworld's Horn variants have no mention of the print runs whatsoever.

It seems like Wonderworld and Scorpion got wise to the demand for the Dell Otto Venom variants and quickly wrangled up whatever artist they could to cash in.Figured they'd print to order.Which means they can print another batch without buyers knowing if they are buying first or second prints.

I could be wrong, just a hunch.