• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will Liefeld show up at LBCC?

11 posts in this topic

What's the Vegas line?

+150 if he shows

-110 he doesn't.

Last year he made a "surprise" appearance...was hoping someone in the know actually....knows?

He only makes a surprise visit at the CGC booth if he emails me before the show and asks to sign for an hour or two. He hasn't done that for LBC, so there won't be a surprise visit.

Thanks.

Last year he made a "surprise" appearance...was hoping someone in the know actually....knows?

He only makes a surprise visit at the CGC booth if he emails me before the show and asks to sign for an hour or two. He hasn't done that for LBC, so there won't be a surprise visit.

Thanks.

Well, it wouldn't be a surprise if you told us in advance.

Now, a clever man would tell us Liefeld will not show up because he would know that only a great fool would believe that to be true. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose to believe that Liefeld will not show up. But you must have known that I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose Liefeld will not show up. hm

Thanks.

Now, a clever man would tell us Liefeld will not show up because he would know that only a great fool would believe that to be true. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose to believe that Liefeld will not show up. But you must have known that I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose Liefeld will not show up. hm

Can I parlay Liefeld NOT showing up with the Niners to cover AT Carolina? That's gotta be worth +140 at least.

Thanks.

Inconceivable!

As any fool can plainly see...

James

Thanks.

Can I parlay Liefeld NOT showing up with the Niners to cover AT Carolina? That's gotta be worth +140 at least.

last I looked the niners are getting 13.5 that's a ton of points in the nfl. smart money may push that line to 14 by game time.