• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage November Signature Auction

432 posts in this topic

Again, that was a good number to start with. $358.000 when a 4.0 sold for $295,000 at the beginning of the year.

Yes, true, just not surprised there was no more action given the lack of eye appeal IMO.

As you say though, still strong.

Just thinking: apart from a few Major Keys, and two Pep enthusiasts floating prices into the stratosphere, this GA auction seemed kind to the buyers... End of year spending fatigue? hm

Virtually every book I was tracking went higher than I wanted to spend....so a pretty typical Heritage auction for me. :P

Just thinking: apart from a few Major Keys, and two Pep enthusiasts floating prices into the stratosphere, this GA auction seemed kind to the buyers... End of year spending fatigue? hm

Virtually every book I was tracking went higher than I wanted to spend....so a pretty typical Heritage auction for me. :P

Sad

Those Peps are now totalling nearly $550,000 with the juice. :cry:

Once more, the spectator.

Wonder if they'll top a cool mil.

My guess is that they'll end pretty much where they are now.

+1

Yes, they probably have about another 20% to 25% to go at the most. I certainly don't think they are going to be doing a double from these price levels here. hm

Even at these current prices, that's pretty amazing for what amounts to a 2nd or 3rd tier title. I can just imagine what a run of Edgar Church Fox books such as the Mystery Men run with their classic covers would go for if Berk ever decided to let his run go. :cloud9:

Those Peps are now totalling nearly $550,000 with the juice. :cry:

Once more, the spectator.

Wonder if they'll top a cool mil.

My guess is that they'll end pretty much where they are now.

+1

Yes, they probably have about another 20% to 25% to go at the most. I certainly don't think they are going to be doing a double from these price levels here. hm

Even at these current prices, that's pretty amazing for what amounts to a 2nd or 3rd tier title. I can just imagine what a run of Edgar Church Fox books such as the Mystery Men run with their classic covers would go for if Berk ever decided to let his run go. :cloud9:

They all ended with no additional bids.

I got the More Fun 54 3.5 for $4,421. Was happy with this price and just love this Spectre cover.

Congrats. You won't have any problem recouping that money if you ever try to sell it.

Thanks! I found out after that was well below most recent gpa on the grade but as it was tracking almost to guide it seemed like a real nice opportunity.

Sad

Slow