• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NYCC 2017 -- It's still Never too Early, October 5-8
5 5

81 posts in this topic

On 9/11/2017 at 4:06 PM, G.D. Kennedy said:

If anybody is looking for passes on Thursday, Friday or Sunday, PM me .  I ended up getting a press pass this year and won't need the ones I purchased.  

Hey, I actually got my hands on a Press Pass this year from some I do for sirius xm. There isn't a ton of info about the differences between the passes on the website. I have a few questions if you or anyone else happens to have some more details.

1) Is there a separate entrance to Javitz or shorter lines for press passes or is that just for pro/exhibitor/vip?

2) Is there going to be a combination press/vip area with bathrooms and concession stand as usual?

3) Past years I've seen them doing large press lines giving people chances to have very quick one or two minute interviews with guests. Are the guests' publicists setting that up beforehand or is there a chance to do that at the show? (I'd love for my pass to actually get some useful content for work and not just be a cool job perk)

If anyone has 2 adult tix and a child for sale for Sunday let me know.  I have never attended this show and now live on the east coast.  I have attended the Baltimore Con, Awesome Con and other east coast shows this year.  I'm unable to attend any other day of the show except Sunday due to work.  I usually buy from some of the dealers here when I attend shows at SDCC every year as well.  Thanks. Nick

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 7:43 AM, Agent 007 said:

If anyone has 2 adult tix and a child for sale for Sunday let me know.  I have never attended this show and now live on the east coast.  I have attended the Baltimore Con, Awesome Con and other east coast shows this year.  I'm unable to attend any other day of the show except Sunday due to work.  I usually buy from some of the dealers here when I attend shows at SDCC every year as well.  Thanks. Nick

I may be able to help you, send me a message.

Hey guys, I'm getting married TODAY and our honeymoon is in New York during NYCC. We are going Thursday only . 

I have a small favor to ask if anyone can help. I did not get picked for any of the lotteries for some reason. The only one I REALLY wanted was Funko so I could get a James Gunn figure and hoping not to pay crazy reseller prices. If anyone is going Thursday, got picked for Funko lottery, doesn't want the James Gunn Funko and can hook me up I'd be grateful. Might be a long shot but had to ask. 

All these tickets being sold!! I just got my weekends. 

After careful consideration, even with long, wild hair, the Boy Wonder will be making a special guest appearance. 

If you see me, ask me where Batman is.

image.jpeg