• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daytona Beach Comic Con Sunday, November 13th, 2016 Daytona Beach, FL

11 posts in this topic

DaytonBeachComicConLogoVer2-1024x477.jpg

If you are in Florida, and want to go one of the last, great, one day shows, my friend Tom Raupp puts on one of the very best. Toys, Comics (lots of comics), artwork, just about everything. It's located in a nice spacious sports and entertainment complex, with plenty of room to walk around and plenty of free parking. Admission is only $8, kids 12 and under are free.

Support your local small shows by showing up and spending a few bucks.

Embry-Riddle ICI Center

601 S. Clyde Morris Blvd.

Daytona Beach, FL 32114

I will have a table at the Daytona show this Sunday with my illustrated books, prints and artwork. Plus it's the debut convention of my newly released book of my graphic novel series Korgi!

Stop by and say hello. It's always great meeting CGC boardies at shows and chatting about this great hobby of ours.

Corgis and Comics!

Christian Slade

http:www.christianslade.com

Great show. Spent more then I thought I would, including a nice mid grade Hulk 181. Worth the 2.5 hour drive from Tampa. Will be back in April for the next one.

My Sales were better here with 1/4th the inventory than my best day at Megacon Tampa!

Good to see you again David and thanks for the deal. Bring some more stuff to the swap meet. (thumbs u

Great show. Spent more then I thought I would, including a nice mid grade Hulk 181. Worth the 2.5 hour drive from Tampa. Will be back in April for the next one.

My Sales were better here with 1/4th the inventory than my best day at Megacon Tampa!

Good to see you again David and thanks for the deal. Bring some more stuff to the swap meet. (thumbs u

Plan on it! I realized that I had missed loading in three boxes for the show!