• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toronto Comics Show, November 20th, 11am -4pm

14 posts in this topic

Toronto Comics Show is a comic book show dedicated to comics!

torontocomicsshow.com

Is providing an affordable and welcoming environment for comic book fans to buy, sell, and trade.

Buy that graphic novel you wanted, those missing issues, a commission from an artist.

Sell those books you don't want, those hard to find key books, some statues/toys/apparel.

Trade up for a better copy, for something else you wanted, add a duplicate in your collection.

Come join those who share your love for comic books.

11am - 4pm

$5 admission

Kids 12 & under are free

Free parking!

St Mary's Secondary School

66 Dufferin Park Avenue

Toronto, ON M6H 1J6

Dealers and artists, please contact me for more information at torontocomicsshow@gmail.com

.......you mean the Grey Cup. I don't know anyone who watches the CFL 'tho?!

I think he means the date of the second show.

10 million Canadians turned in to watch the Grey Cup last year so I'm sure you know someone, that's a third of the country. ;)

Jim

Toronto Comics Show is excited to announce the following guests to our November 20th show.

ERIC KIM

Eric Kim is a Korean-Canadian illustrator and comic book creator. His latest book, Demons, is the third of his self-published works, after Nitro Battlers and his adaptation of The Complete Plays of William Shakespeare. He is also currently working on Northguard for Chapterhouse Comics In addition to the publishing world, he has also created art, concept designs, and storyboarding for online/video games and music videos.

LEONARD KIRK

Leonard Kirk is an American-born comic book artist living in Canada. He has worked on such properties as Supergirl, JSA, Star Trek, Batman, and Witchblade. Currently Kirk isworking on both Squadron Supreme for Marvel Comics and Captain Canuck for Chapterhouse Comics

A dealer list was posted on FB:

1,000,000 COMIX (I assume this is Jerry)

COMIC BOOK LOUNGE

EAGLE EYE COMICS

FOREVER COMIX

HAGANLAND

HAIRY TARANTULA

MANNY MISTRY

MOE'S ATTIC

PARADISE COMICS

JOE SAVATTI

THE BEGUILING BOOKS AND ART

I'll be there (Comic Book Lounge is me), trying to decide what to bring...

Grey Cup is on November 27, one week after this event.

Santa Claus Parade is on Sunday, November 20th, so plan accordingly if you are driving. The Parade starts at Christie and Bloor and goes east to Avenue Road, avoid Bloor Street east of Ossington if you are driving in.

I was just sent the following list of exhibitors:

UPDATED EXHIBITOR AND GUEST LIST

1,000,000 COMIX

COMIC BOOK LOUNGE

EAGLE EYE COMICS

FOREVER COMIX

GR8COLLECTABLES

HAGANLAND

HAIRY TARANTULA

HIP HOPF COMICS

MANNY MISTRY

MOE'S ATTIC

PARADISE COMICS

JOE SAVATTI

TEMPLE OF TOYS

THE BEGUILING BOOKS AND ART

Guest List:

KALMAN ANDRASOFSZKY

Kalman is a Canadian comic book artist, writer, inker, letterer, penciller, and designer.

Much of his work has been on covers for Marvel comics and is most notable for his design work on the new Captain Canuck animated feature and comic series by Chapterhouse Comics. Kalman also writes the new Captain Canuck comics series, he draws the main covers and was the main artist on the first two issues, Free Comic Book Day #0 issue as well as a story in the 2014 Captain Canuck Summer Special.

ERIC KIM

Eric Kim is a Korean-Canadian illustrator and comic book creator. His latest book, Demons, is the third of his self-published works, after Nitro Battlers and his adaptation of The Complete Plays of William Shakespeare. He is also currently working on Northguard for Chapterhouse Comics In addition to the publishing world, he has also created art, concept designs, and storyboarding for online/video games and music videos.

LEONARD KIRK

Leonard Kirk is an American-born comic book artist living in Canada. He has worked on such properties as Supergirl, JSA, Star Trek, Batman, and Witchblade. Currently Kirk isworking on both Squadron Supreme for Marvel Comics and Captain Canuck for Chapterhouse Comics

MIKE ROOTH -COURTESY OF HIP HOPF COMICS

Canadian Comic Book Art Mercenary / Illustrator. Husband, Master of the Figure 4 Leg Lock.

I liked the venue, the lighting, the location. Load-in/out can be improved by a ramp but doors to the room were adjacent to the free parking which was nice.

Attendance was sparse due to the arrival of cold weather and snow plus the Santa Claus Parade plus getting the word out.

However I didn't have a horrible show, I only brought comics and those people that came showed up with their want lists in hand so I cleared out a long box of misc. books, I found this was less speculator driven than other one day shows - fewer "tire-kickers". Plus I caught up with a lot of dealers I don't get a chance to talk to at other events.