• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Venom

57 posts in this topic

I hate that there are multiple, really good ($) variants for #3.

1:100 Campbell, Dell'Otto, and the Kirkham variants are all sweet looking but my wallet said NO,

Give it 3-5 months and people wont be able to give those away. The #1 variants are dropping in price fast. The only one that seems to be holding its value so far is the Mcfarlane b/w and 1:1000 variant.

Saw that, but just lol 'd at the price. Once more pop up, the price will drop I bet.

Jerome

Yea Id like to see with a 1 in 1000 printing how many even exist.

The 1:100 #3 Scott Campbell comes next week, I noticed midtowncomics already had them listed and SOLD OUT at $170! When you consider how many people bought 1,000 copies of the first issue, it makes this book extremely common. I really doubt all the orders of over 1,000 on the first issue went to below 100 on the third.

The 1:100 #3 Scott Campbell comes next week, I noticed midtowncomics already had them listed and SOLD OUT at $170! When you consider how many people bought 1,000 copies of the first issue, it makes this book extremely common. I really doubt all the orders of over 1,000 on the first issue went to below 100 on the third.

How many shops bought 1,000 issues? Because only 8 have been listed and sold and there are currently none on the bay. Most shops don't have a customer base to support 100 issues of anything.