• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rich's DEC. s/s pre-sale: Gamora, Hulk, JSC, Sev Etern, Hawkeye, Michael Cho var

176 posts in this topic

When Amazing Spider-Man 194 was released, there was an alternate cover that artist Keith Pollard did for the book (previously unreleased).

When Amazing Spider-Man #23 comes out in January, Great Lakes Comic will feature an exclusive variant cover which publishes this variant for the first time.

Limited to a print run of 3000 cps, this will only be available at the GLC.

Getting my orders in now for this book, CGC 9.8 s/s Keith Pollard.

Amazing Spider-Man #23 GLC Exclusive s/s Keith Pollard - $155

asmblackcatGL_zps3vkwdfgn.jpg

:takeit: x1

When Amazing Spider-Man 194 was released, there was an alternate cover that artist Keith Pollard did for the book (previously unreleased).

When Amazing Spider-Man #23 comes out in January, Great Lakes Comic will feature an exclusive variant cover which publishes this variant for the first time.

Limited to a print run of 3000 cps, this will only be available at the GLC.

Getting my orders in now for this book, CGC 9.8 s/s Keith Pollard.

Amazing Spider-Man #23 GLC Exclusive s/s Keith Pollard - $155

asmblackcatGL_zps3vkwdfgn.jpg

:takeit: per our discussion thanks Rich

Finally--- IVX #1 drops on Wednesday!

Here's the skinny on all the variant covers that I can offer for this month's pre-sale.

Signing with writer Charles Soule at Third Eye this coming Sat., 12/18

First up---I love this cover---Michael Cho variant.

I would love to also say I could offer Cho, but I just don't see him on any guest lists.

I'll send him a message inquiring about shows, and if any takers are interested, I would be happy to hold the book(s) after the Soule signing next weekend as we enter the new con season to try and get cover artist and interior artist Lenil Yu.

IVX #1 Michael Cho variant s/s Charles Soule (series author) - $95

**CAN ADD CHO at ECCC in February for an additional $10 :thumbsup: ***

IVX_1_Cho_Variant.jpg

:takeit: I'll take it with Cho and anyone else you can get on this one.

Okay----here's a new series that drops this week. A client pointed this out to me as a special request, so here's the first few issues offered up. Signing to take place at ECCC in February.

Getting all orders in this month so I can get my inventory and pre-orders for stock straight away.

HAWKEYE #1 (covers by Tedesco, story by Thompson, art by Romero) s/s Thompson -$95

**(Will absolutel try to add Tedesco and Romero at no additional charge, but keeping in mind that neither of them live here in the U.S.....I have seen Tedesco at shows, and will keep an eye out. But the core of this signing is for Thompson :thumbsup:)

tumblr_odtvksGwBh1riu867o1_1280.jpg

I also want to remind everyone, in regards to the CHARLES SOULE signing this weekend----I've been asked if I can take your own books, the answer is YES, but I really need your books in the next couple days.

Also, please finalize all your pre-orders for IVX #1 variants and standard covers by this time tomorrow, because that is when I purchase all the stock for the signing and need to have enough for everyone without going overboard on extras. :thumbsup:

Okay----here's a new series that drops this week. A client pointed this out to me as a special request, so here's the first few issues offered up. Signing to take place at ECCC in February.

Getting all orders in this month so I can get my inventory and pre-orders for stock straight away.

HAWKEYE #1 (covers by Tedesco, story by Thompson, art by Romero) s/s Thompson -$95

**(Will absolutel try to add Tedesco and Romero at no additional charge, but keeping in mind that neither of them live here in the U.S.....I have seen Tedesco at shows, and will keep an eye out. But the core of this signing is for Thompson :thumbsup:)

tumblr_odtvksGwBh1riu867o1_1280.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks Rich!

HENCHGIRL #1 (Collector Cave Exclusive, lmt to 500 copy print run) s/s Kristen Gudsunk - $125 signed only

HENCHGIRL #1 (Collector Cave Exclusive, lmt to 500 copy print run) s/s Kristen Gudsunk - $145 signed & sketched

**(I only have one of each to offer---one signed and one signed/sketched)**

hench2.jpg

HENCHGIRL #1 (CBFS Exclusive, lmt to 250 copy print run) s/s Kristen Gudsunk - $135 signed only

HENCHGIRL #1 (Collector Cave Exclusive, lmt to 500 copy print run) s/s Kristen Gudsunk - $155 signed & sketched

**(I only have one of each to offer---one signed and one signed/sketched)**

hench3.jpg

And now knowing where Jeff Lemire is going to be next, I can finally offer THIS book up! :thumbsup:

Getting a lot of great reviews, I have the following for 9.8 s/s pre-sale---and it's a great looking book, too.

WHAT IF WE FOUND A CURE FOR DEATH? Two of comics’ most acclaimed creators, SCOTT SNYDER (WYTCHES, Batman, American Vampire) and JEFF LEMIRE (DESCENDER, Moon Knight, Sweet Tooth) unite to create a three-part epic like no other, set in a future where a genetic cure for death has been found. Years after the discovery, one man starts to question everything, leading him on a mind-bending journey that will bring him face-to-face with his past and his own mortality. A unique combination of comics, prose, and illustration, A.D.: AFTER DEATH will be serialized monthly as three oversized prestige format books written by SNYDER and fully painted by LEMIRE.

A.D. After Death Book #1 s/s Scott Snyder & Jeff Lemire - $125

AD_Book01-1.png

AD1_zpsxpg6j9m5.jpg