• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

In My Parent's Basement - T-shirts

17 posts in this topic

Hey guys. I make a few posts here and there but I'm mainly a lurker. i wanted to say thank you for the plug. i own the website. We ship five days a week. We put up new shirts every week. I try to keep a great variety of shirts available. We also attend a lot of cons in Texas and are looking a expanding into other markets this year so maybe we will see you around. In the meantime, I created a code for all my cgc pals since I've always hoped i would see someone mention our site. The code CGCBUDDY at checkout gets you 20 percent off. its only good till december 31st. thanks

Hey guys. I make a few posts here and there but I'm mainly a lurker. i wanted to say thank you for the plug. i own the website. We ship five days a week. We put up new shirts every week. I try to keep a great variety of shirts available. We also attend a lot of cons in Texas and are looking a expanding into other markets this year so maybe we will see you around. In the meantime, I created a code for all my cgc pals since I've always hoped i would see someone mention our site. The code CGCBUDDY at checkout gets you 20 percent off. its only good till december 31st. thanks

Do you ship to Canada?

Thanks! Just made an order.