• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My #1 GA Comic of 2016

218 posts in this topic

I feel a little stupid posting after such great books have been put in this thread. Kind of like the little kid playing in the sand box with the big boys.

I know the "rules" say we can only post one book, but that is not easy.

Others might say my best purchase of 2016 was this Action 5....

2ce2gxy.jpg

But for me, my #1 pick of the year is a book that most of you could probably care less about. The B&W ITDWT book, shown below. Wanted one of these for a LONG time, and not easy to find....

ibgi1d.jpg

Please forgive the horrible photography.

I feel a little stupid posting after such great books have been put in this thread. Kind of like the little kid playing in the sand box with the big boys.

2ce2gxy.jpg

But for me, my #1 pick of the year is a book that most of you could probably care less about. The B&W ITDWT book, shown below. Wanted one of these for a LONG time, and not easy to find....

ibgi1d.jpg

If that gets you relegated to the 'kids table' those kids must be college grads with flashy degrees. Top notch stuff there!

2ce2gxy.jpg

ibgi1d.jpg

Are you kidding? Those are two of the best books in the thread! :applause:

2ce2gxy.jpg

ibgi1d.jpg

Are you kidding? Those are two of the best books in the thread! :applause:

Thank you!

There are just so many great books in this thread. I am glad it is not a competition.

Those early TECs, the Mystery Men 1, Flash 1, early Caps, and so much GGA, just to name a few, would be tough to complete with.

That is a great Action #12 that Ltpik2002 just posted as well.

Congrats to all the posters.

2ce2gxy.jpg

ibgi1d.jpg

I, for one, sure appreciate the B&W ITDWT. One of the anti-Communist grail books. The Action 5 ain't too shabby either. :D