• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Address

18 posts in this topic

I have always sent to their PO Box. Their shipping address on the reholder form is:

Comics Reholder Form

CGC

P.O. Box 4738

Sarasota, FL 34230

Give them a call, it should still get to them if that is what you listed is their physical address but just call their toll-free number and ask.

I have always sent to their PO Box. Their shipping address on the reholder form is:

Comics Reholder Form

CGC

P.O. Box 4738

Sarasota, FL 34230

Give them a call, it should still get to them if that is what you listed is their physical address but just call their toll-free number and ask.

PO Box works for USPS but not for courier.

Comics Reholder Form

CGC

P.O. Box 4738

Sarasota, FL 34230

Roy, I've sent to this address using fedex but perhaps they work like USPS or they somehow managed to find their way. It would be nice and helpful to note to use the physical addy for courier service on the submission form.

Since CGC give the OP the addy, all should be good.

Comics Reholder Form

CGC

P.O. Box 4738

Sarasota, FL 34230

Roy, I've sent to this address using fedex but perhaps they work like USPS or they somehow managed to find their way. It would be nice and helpful to note to use the physical addy for courier service on the submission form.

Fed Ex technically should not be accepting packages that are addressed to PO Boxes as policty but they may redirect to the street address because CGC is a large enough client that they are probably now recognized by Fed Ex. I'm guessing they automatically substitute the correct street address.

Comics Reholder Form

CGC

P.O. Box 4738

Sarasota, FL 34230

Fed Ex technically should not be accepting packages that are addressed to PO Boxes as policty but they may redirect to the street address because CGC is a large enough client that they are probably now recognized by Fed Ex. I'm guessing they automatically substitute the correct street address.

You are not the boss of FedEx.

Comics Reholder Form

CGC

P.O. Box 4738

Sarasota, FL 34230

Shut it, Gingerbread Man. I'm the boss of whatever I say I'm the boss of.

Comics Reholder Form

CGC

P.O. Box 4738

Sarasota, FL 34230

lollollol

I use UPS, which requires a physical address. The spelling in the city name does not matter. Zip code tells them all they need to know about city/state. I am just this week resubmitting 25 old new case to be reholdered into new new case, and they were/are very accommodating. They were not even my original submission, but books I got from a large facilitator.

Comics Reholder Form

CGC

P.O. Box 4738

Sarasota, FL 34230

+1

Since PO boxes are own by USPS, they would certainly not want them being used by their competitors when they would not receive any money for the boxes being used in that manner. hm

I have always sent to their PO Box. Their shipping address on the reholder form is:Comics Reholder FormCGCP.O. Box 4738Sarasota, FL 34230Give them a call, it should still get to them if that is what you listed is their physical address but just call their toll-free number and ask.
Roy, I've sent to this address using fedex but perhaps they work like USPS or they somehow managed to find their way. It would be nice and helpful to note to use the physical addy for courier service on the submission form.Since CGC give the OP the addy, all should be good.

http://giphy.com/gifs/filmeditor-angry-christmas-movies-xUySTX1LkkkYHi63yE'>