• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Forums Greatest Dustups Poll/Discussion
3 3

176 posts in this topic

Wow. Talk about a lose/lose exchange. JC comes off looking like a total dickwad and Brulato sounds like a 18 year old meathead bragging about how many chicks he has laid. For these two, I guess it doesn't take much digging to reveal their insecure, geeky 16 year old cores. foreheadslap.gif Makes me more than a little sad that "adults" can speak like this to complete strangers....

confused.gif

That, my friends, is the total number of posts in the pulled posts area.

893naughty-thumb.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

You should hold a charity auction where the winning bidder gets unfettered access to the pulled posts area for a month. cloud9.gif

Or just make them available for viewing now that the fires have died down. shy.gif

confused.gif

How many were mine? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifgrin.gif

None

Looking back, my favorite thread of all is probably the one where Greggy got banned. 27_laughing.gifcloud9.gif

The most classic line from the whole thing was when Greggy came back and his sig line said "I've got street cred now!"

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

confused.gif

How many were mine? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifgrin.gif

None

Is that your final answer?

(you will be incorrect.) gossip.gif

Looking back, my favorite thread of all is probably the one where Greggy got banned. 27_laughing.gifcloud9.gif

The most classic line from the whole thing was when Greggy came back and his sig line said "I've got street cred now!"

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Who said that I never had any sense of humour!?

Yeah, you could laugh once you came back but your email to Deathlok explaining your side of the story had an air of desperation to it that made the whole thing ten times as funny. 27_laughing.gif

As if ANYONE could really believe that Arch would ban you and never let you return. screwy.gif

As if ANYONE could really believe that even if he did, you wouldn't have just started a new shill ID. sumo.gif

Yeah, you could laugh once you came back but your email to Deathlok explaining your side of the story had an air of desperation to it that made the whole thing ten times as funny. 27_laughing.gif

As if ANYONE could really believe that Arch would ban you and never let you return. screwy.gif

As if ANYONE could really believe that even if he did, you wouldn't have just started a new shill ID. sumo.gif

Dumbarse....my EMAIL was to awe4one and dam! Get your stinkin' story straight...fool!

Dumbarse....my EMAIL was to awe4one and dam! Get your stinkin' story straight...fool!

As if that matters. makepoint.gif

As if that matters. makepoint.gif

I know you still care!

All this talk of greatest threads usually drives me nuts. Why? Because I remember copying the famous Hammer Bag of Money post into a word document, but I could never figure out what I named it, or where I put it.

Well tonight, as I read this thread, I finally figured it out! He wasn't Hammer back then, he was Meth! It was a pre-Hammer post and once I figured that out, I found the word doc. (called "The Bash Meth thread" -- only it just had this post in it. I guess I meant to copy others, but never did).

So here, in it's original, pristine glory, is the very first golden mention of the bag containing 50 large! And Hammer/Meth, if you're reading along, I have to hand it to you -- this was one heck of a dramatic, over-the-top, glorious post.

To set it up for those of you who weren't around in 2002, or whenever he posted this, here's the set-up. Meth (Hammer/Comic Keys/Dupcak/and a dozen other aliases) and Supapimp were both going at it verbally, insulting and posturing and threatening each other. After a series of these posts, Meth posted the beauty below. (and please excuse my resurrection of all these insults, Supa. This is for historical purposes only).

"My God Super-Wimp, You're telling me that I'm AFRAID to see YOU on the street. Because I'd last two seconds in your presence. You actually believe that bigger = slower BS? What are you going to hit me with, your powder puff? Let's talk Martial Arts Wimp. Something else you know NOTHING about. Because you've seen VanDamm movies, you think it works that way in real life? Here's a money making opportunity for you Wimp.

You fly to me TONIGHT, book a flight RIGHT NOW. We'll get together in the afternoon at Stillman's gym right under the Brooklyn Bridge (I'll send a limo to the airport for you) where we can test your theories. I'm sure that everyone here would love it just as much as you, the fantasy of knocking me on my [#@$%!!!]. Wouldn't you like to be everyone's hero Wimp, instead of the Chump. I'll come with $50,000 CASH. 5 packets of black wrapper stacks. I'll put the money in a shaving kit bag (I just checked and it fits beautifully with plenty of room to spare). I will hold this in my hand. If you can take it, it's YOURS. Here's the drawback, I won't just be standing there like in the movies. Whadda' ya say Wimp? A shot at $50K in exchange for a few compound fractures. And it'll be a martial arts/boxing/wrestling gym with 3 rings set up so we'll be able to really go at it. At least you'll have the respect of your peers instead of being a mere curiosity."

So there you have it, gents! The infamous bag of money post. It became legend almost instantly.

-- Joanna

What's funny to me is that money wrappers are not black. I have seen several bank's money wrappers of all denominations and have never seen a black wrapper.
You have a sense of humour?