• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Empty Package Scam from EBay Seller

180 posts in this topic

Congratulations. Very good news. I hope the sellers account is taken down and they track down whomever is responsible. Unfortunately if hacked, we may see this pop up again under another compromised ebay account but hopefully not.

Good luck with your AF15 hunt!

I have never been taken, I have purchaaed other large comics where it was fraud but scammer was just promising to ship and never did. Hi-jacked accounts everything without question. This time was much scarier because it was much more thought out, seller selling 2 cheap lots to look legiate, shipping empty box, etc.

I really appreciate all the support, at first was not

Going to post but thought it would be best for all to be aware of these scams and how PayPal dealt with it. May of been a mistake not have eBay deal with it, was not on purpose but regardless I am glad of the outcome. hope none of us have to be put in a similar spot in the future but at least we are aware of these bs scams