• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The New Mutants Vol1- Near complete run, missing no. 16

10 posts in this topic

Hello everyone and Happy New Year! This is my first post, so hopefully I do this correctly.

I have a huge, near complete run of The New Mutants Vol1. I am only missing number 16.

87 is included, and it is in F-VF condition. The only visible issue with this is a small stain on the bottom left. This is the first printing, cherry cover. Not newsstand.

98 is also included. This is in VF-NM condition with no visible issues.

1-15, 17-100. Includes all specials and annuals. Two copies of issue 100, purple background and white background.

Will post pictures after work.

All comics, unless otherwise specified, are in excellent condition with no visible signs of any issues.

I accept checks, written out to me (PM me). Please write clearly what the check is for. Any other way to cya is acceptiable. I do not know what other form of payments exist besides PayPal, but I am open to discussion. I also allow pickup if you are close. Please allow time for mail to arrive and time for the check to clear. Once check clears, I will ship the comics in a box with bubble wrap. Shipping will be 30 dollars. All comics are bagged and boarded. I do not offer refunds. If you would like them in a long box, I can do that as well.

I thought I read somewhere that PayPal cannot be used. I saw some posts saying you can, so I am allowing PayPal payments, as well.

Asking 400 for everything, 430 after shipping.

I think I covered everything, if not, I apologize. First acceptable offer gets it. Thanks, guys!

I am now offering free personal delivery to anyone within a 30 mile radius of 19014, Aston PA. I will also drop the price to 380 to anyone that chooses this option. 380 total, delivered to your door. Anyone local here?